-- Post closed --

edited September 2017 in VFK Trading Post
-- Post closed --

Comments

• edited August 2017
    I have a q and two ice! Interested in the ones circled in the pictures. I apologize about my lack of value knowledge and for the bad quality pictures lol. Let me know so we can figure out a deal. Pretty sure I have a haunted melody Pin and also zombie invasion Pin. Oh and fright light Pin also!
    IMG_6919
    IMG_6921
  • is the mummy mask girls?

tenor
  • edited August 2017
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

I have a q and two ice! Interested in the ones circled in the pictures. I apologize about my lack of value knowledge and for the bad quality pictures lol. Let me know so we can figure out a deal. Pretty sure I have a haunted melody Pin and also zombie invasion Pin. Oh and fright light Pin also!
    IMG_6919
    IMG_6921

Q Magic:
    Blue Koala Plush -or- Victorian Floor Lamp Set -or- a bunch of lamps (not victorian)

Icecream:
    Blue Hippo Plush -or- a few lamps (not victorian) -or- Zemos, Waterfall, & Well

Pins:
    A lamp of your choice (not victorian)
    Squid said:

is the mummy mask girls?

Yup! Its not gender specific :)

• i.am.chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

IMG_6919
    IMG_6921

Q Magic:
    Blue Koala Plush -or- Victorian Floor Lamp Set -or- a bunch of lamps (not victorian)

Icecream:

Pins:
    Squid said:

is the mummy mask girls?

I'm down to trade an ice or two for some lamps! Just don't know all the values of all the lamps. I just noticed I do own the demo giraffes lol, so I could do the ice for some lamps and the waterfall, where is the well from?
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

i.am.chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

IMG_6919
    IMG_6921

Q Magic:

Icecream:

Pins:
    Squid said:

is the mummy mask girls?

I'm down to trade an ice or two for some lamps! Just don't know all the values of all the lamps. I just noticed I do own the demo giraffes lol, so I could do the ice for some lamps and the waterfall, where is the well from?
    Well was from a haunted melodies.

• Would you do for all three of the pins I talked about above, one of these? : Modern flower lamp - red, the white lamp next to it, or Witch Cauldron lamp?
  • Whats the value of the mummy mask :)

tenor

Would you do for all three of the pins I talked about above, one of these? : Modern flower lamp - red, the white lamp next to it, or Witch Cauldron lamp?

I could do modern or the white one :) Your choice
    Squid said:

Whats the value of the mummy mask :)

Im looking for around 100k in value (Not looking for credits at this time).

• --BUMP--

Updated :)

• I am interested in the blue valentine and I have angel shoes but unfortunately I do not own a vfk membership  
    Signature
  • SillyTurtle said:

I am interested in the blue valentine and I have angel shoes but unfortunately I do not own a vfk membership  

I no longer need the angel shoes; Just completed a trade. Thank you though :)

• Is that ice dino a t-rex, if so, what's the value?
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

Is that ice dino a t-rex, if so, what's the value?

It is, Im looking to get around an ice in value for it.

• what's the value of the purple skull pin? (this draft wont go away so ima post)
    art-starbucks 
  • prettyredstone said:

what's the value of the purple skull pin? (this draft wont go away so ima post)

I'm looking for 1/2 an ice in value each

• edited September 2017
    Signature
  • I have the dragon explorer outfit!m in black. (Minus the hat) what's it worth?

I have the dragon explorer outfit!m in black. (Minus the hat) what's it worth?

I value the outfit at 2 ice :)

• i.am.chalk said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I have the dragon explorer outfit!m in black. (Minus the hat) what's it worth?

I value the outfit at 2 ice :)
    I'm willing to trade that! Gonna wait for you to get those lamps though! Fingers crossed!
  • edited September 2017
    Do you still have the hanging fire medieval lamp? And what is this thing? (Between knight lamp and orca sign) Looks like a cart filled with gems. What's the worth? Also interested in dolphin plushies. But I don't know the worth of those either. Figures.IMG_6964
  • edited September 2017
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

Do you still have the hanging fire medieval lamp? And what is this thing? (Between knight lamp and orca sign) Looks like a cart filled with gems. What's the worth? Also interested in dolphin plushies. But I don't know the worth of those either. Figures.

I do. Its a gem cart from space expeditions, one of the unique prizes...the hardest item to get. I value it at an ice, Ive had to trade for both of mine...very few have them in game apparently. I honestly have no idea what the plushies are worth, I barely ever see them being traded.

• ---Post updated---
    May still have a few items that were previously discussed!

• Would you take a frozen forest tree and a spring flower lamp for the orange & red dragon hair?
    Signature
  • SillyTurtle said:

Would you take a frozen forest tree and a spring flower lamp for the orange & red dragon hair?

Im not in need of those sorry :(

• Post updated!

Bump :)

• Post updated! More wants & items added!

Bump :)

• What is the crossword pin worth?