blue koala

edited December 2017 in VFK Trading Post
Well these seem to have shot up in value and i have yet to get a big enough offer to trade yet, I'll put it one  for discussion/offers

I will update with a wants list but I am no longer looking for the snowshoes or the hat. 

Comments

• Sorry --- GIRLS snowshoes

• Hi is this the hat or plush? I am very interested if the hat, would like to meet in game and show you what I have if possible :)

• The hat. The snowshoes and headdress are my main wants so I will wait a bit to see if I can get them before I take other offers. Do you have either?
  • edited July 2017
    Fonna said:

The hat. The snowshoes and headdress are my main wants so I will wait a bit to see if I can get them before I take other offers. Do you have either?
    Unfortunately I do not, however I think I know someone who has a headdress I could get.

If not, Im willing to way over offer on this item (5 Q+ of girls rare clothing / host hats) :) Ie: dragon hair, mummy, skeleton, antlers, frog hat, strawberry ha, etc etc...Or I have Q magics, original host furni

• edited July 2017
    -Hold that thought, may be getting a headdress-

• sent a pm

tenor
  • Squid said:

sent a pm

answered
  • Doesnt sound like she wanted my items for headdress so here would be my full offer for Blue Koala:

KOALA1

If you are interested in Q, Magic, Furni, Pins I am also willing to add any of the below to the clothing :)
    Spoiler:

KOALA2
    KOALA3

• I can offer both for the hat ! Please!
  • I can trade you and show what I have? I only have boys snow shoes so if you want those I can offer them plus some other items
    Signature
  • edited October 2017
    I am once again taking offers for a blue Koala hat. Offers must 'include' GIRL snowshoes, native headdress and antique wall hangings (skeleton etc).
  • Hi @Fonna

I can do headdress, snow shoes, moon painting... also have items here I can add:

Spoiler:

Trading 1
    Trading 2
    Trading 3
    Trading 4

• edited October 2017
    @Fonna I can do Headdress, Snowshoes and add 4 White Pumpkin FX and Full Clown Boy and Girls, plus the new Flickering Pumpkin

My Offer:

SnowShoesGirlHeadressPumpkinClown

WhitePumpkinFXWhitePumpkinFXWhitePumpkinFXWhitePumpkinFX
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • I am not interested in the game magics or clown outfits, I managed to get what I needed of those (still seeing cross eyed from all those games).
    I REALLY am interested in the first antique shop paintings, the skeleton and idk what the other is titled...
  • @Fonna

I can do forest painting (the other 1st painting), moon painting, headdress, & snow shoes then

• @Fonna Okay I'll see if I can get a Skeleton Painting
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • @Fonna  I have a new offer:

SnowShoesGirlHeadress

SkeletonPainting
  • Definitely considering this offer, gonna double check values.
  • edited October 2017
    i also have snow shoes, headdress, snowman sweater, reindeer sweater, candle hat, wizard hat, visor, giraffe scarf, hugging hippo pins, fireworks pins, giraffe pins, original crossword and original leprechaun hats

if you're interested in any of those let me know and we can mkae a deal

tenor
  • @Fonna I can add this year's flickering pumpkin
  • I can offer snow shoes girls, original headdress, antique skeleton painting, candle hat, and some antiques?
  • edited November 2017
    icywater_princess said:

I can offer snow shoes girls, original headdress, antique skeleton painting, candle hat, and some antiques?

This is my favorite offer so far.
  • edited November 2017
    delete
  • Fonna said:

icywater_princess said:

I can offer snow shoes girls, original headdress, antique skeleton painting, candle hat, and some antiques?

This is my favorite offer so far.
    Just let me know if there is anything else you are looking for, and I can see if I have it to add it :)
  • trying again...
  • edited December 2017
    I'll give it a shot here :)

Original headdress
    antique witch cabinet
    antique trunk and book
    antique world globe
    antique chess stool
    antique fortune teller chair
    antique red trunk

I also have some of the first day Christmas antique stuff I can add :)
  • Here's my entire offer:

Headdress
    Girl Snow shoes
    Halloween Antique:
    • Both rugs
    • Both coffins
    • Pumpkin Urn
    • Witch cabinet
    • 2 Trunk and Book
    • 6 Chair of Books
    • 1 Chess Table
    • 9 Chess Stools
    • 1 Moon Painting
    • 2 Owl Dream Catchers
    • 5 Witches Pots
    • 2 Nursery Sheep
    • 1 Lollipop Stand
    • 2 Witches Crow
    • 9 Frankenstein Bust
    • 1 Witches Broom (clothing)

• I.Am.Chalk said:

Here's my entire offer:

Headdress
    Girl Snow shoes
    Halloween Antique:

• Both rugs
    • Both coffins
    • Pumpkin Urn
    • Witch cabinet
    • 2 Trunk and Book
    • 6 Chair of Books
    • 1 Chess Table
    • 9 Chess Stools
    • 1 Moon Painting
    • 2 Owl Dream Catchers
    • 5 Witches Pots
    • 2 Nursery Sheep
    • 1 Lollipop Stand
    • 2 Witches Crow
    • 9 Frankenstein Bust
    • 1 Witches Broom (clothing)
    I am no longer looking for the shoes or the hat, and really the only antiques I would be after at this point is the bookcase. I will update my wants. Thanks for the offer though.
  • I see, yes please let me know what your wants are. As I need one for my hat set :)

• @Fonna -- If it helps any, I have a list of everything I am trading at the link (miss clue thread) I provided at the bottom of this comment. Id be willing to offer any of that, I have other items as well (willing to pull out of my personal collection for this item) if you can think of anything else :)
    forum.missclue.com/discussion/878947/extensive-trading-thread-12-21-clothing-pins-fx-added#latest