Health Update

A few weeks ago, I went to a neurologist. They prescribed me pills (better pills) to try to keep away my headaches. At first, I was mad, because I thought they wouldn't work.

Two weeks have gone without a single headache, lots of energy, and I was in a generally good mood.

Until now.

For the past three days I don't even know what has been going on. All Friday, we had no school, and I was super dehydrated. I drank a total of 6 water bottles that day, 4 of them in the morning hours. My mouth was still really dry.

Saturday, my mouth was still dry. I wasn't dehydrated I don't think but my mouth was still dry nonetheless and water wasn't curing it. Later I went trick or treating and I was fine, until I got home.

I've been tired during the entire break, not in the best mood, and just generally ill. I would get really shaky, at times, and once last night I had a blurry spot on my eye. My dad really thinks I may be diabetic and I'm starting to not deny it any more. I think he may be on to something.

I'm feeling worse than before, to be honest, and it only started Friday. Maybe it's just me being sick or something, I don't know. I just want something done. I don't care what it is, I just don't want to be sick any more. I hate it.

Diabetes does run in our family but so does cancer, depression, bipolar disorder, anxiety, and ADHD.

Or, it could be something entirely different.

"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• It sounds like it was looking so hopeful with your new pills, have you changed anything you're doing recently? your diet, schedule, sleeping routine?

Also is it a very intensive test to find out if you are diebetic?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream Not my diet, no. But my sleeping routine is relatively normal again, the headache pills also get rid of insomnia so yay,.

And the test, we need to drink straight glucose i think and see how our bodies handle it. 
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • Aww Frogie.. Hope everything gets better soon!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • thanks so much for keeping us updated @frogiepower :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture