Trading furni & clothes

Hi guys, I was going through some stuff organizing ( for halloween contest ) and I noticed I had A TON of junk I really don't use anymore! SO I put all the junk in one room ( which is surprisingly not as laggy as i thought it would be, and yes I am watching vfk today ;)  )  ALSO on the collage it's all messed up... there is only one of each item, sorry about that!  So I have MULTIPLE of the items that are in the second picture, I just didn't feel like putting out, and ALSO if you are looking for something in specific just say what it is and I possibly might have it :D If you're interested in an item ( or several items ) Just comment down below and we can work out a deal!

FURNI 
------------

Screenshot 2016-09-17 at 1.57.49 PM
Screenshot 2016-09-17 at 1.25.51 PM

CLOTHES 
----------------

trading

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• I am interested in the red bandana! Also is that a red white and blue hat?
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I'm interested in the orange cowboy hat! and the bottles for space missions! :o
    Just an artist who loves anime and video games!
    76722c13-5af4-4bd2-a517-f4051b16cbca-tumblr_p5c4cir7241sejmmmo7_540
  • What would you like for the fireworks game shirt?
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • What do you want for the fourth of july ball hat? :o
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• OK THE COLLAGE ISN'T WORKING FOR ME because I have recently been trading and stuff LOL SO I will just have a list of clothing to make it easier for y'all ( mostly meh ;)  )

HBforever said:

I am interested in the red bandana! Also is that a red white and blue hat?

Ok!! I will be on sometime right now so just tell me when it's a good time for you to meet up :D

TacoCat said:

I'm interested in the orange cowboy hat! and the bottles for space missions! :o

DEAL IS DONE TADA 

SaharaHollyglow said:

What would you like for the fireworks game shirt?

I CAN'T EXPLAIN how my heart went when you commented because I LITERALLY just traded it LOL BUT I GOT ANOTHER ONE BECAUSE I FELT BAD so I am on map right now tell me when you will be on

Awesome_Piper said:

What do you want for the fourth of july ball hat? :o

I can try to get another one for you, but in case Forever ends up not wanting it you can have it :D

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • You have so many awesome things for trade!  Could I trade you for that little red glowing Halloween jar, in your first room picture?!

Ask before taking.
  • Oh, Sorry Sporty, I just got home. if you still have one I would like it if not then that's ok. :)
  • SaharaHollyglow said:

Oh, Sorry Sporty, I just got home. if you still have one I would like it if not then that's ok. :)

YUP still got it, gtg to school!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • YAY! We can meet later today if you'd like!
  • I'm on now!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect