WHAT MYSTERY SHOULD JANE DARCY SOLVE NEXT??!?!

i've been thinking about what could be next for jane darcy, like what type of mysteries she could solve & i was wondering what everyone else wanted next for the miss clue series!! what types of cases do you wish jane would take on? a theft? a kidnapping? a murder?

if i had to choose, i would LOVE if jane had to save a kidnapped person, or if she had to take down a plane hijacker or something super dangerous & suspenseful!

what kind of mysteries do you guys want??!

so many questions and NO DONUTS

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

Comments

• great discussion @DonutLuverr!! i guess I would love to investigate another haunted house! that would be so cool!
  • I would love her to solve a mystery where she unmasks a monster! like a guy in a yeti suit who is terrorizing a local town!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Ditto with the haunted house @MiniLuna I also want her to go to a foreign country and solve a mystery!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I hope for another Halloween special or maybe even a Christmas special! Maybe a haunted house for Halloween and presents being stolen for Christmas! :O
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • @MiniLuna oooh! i would LOVE another haunted house! i loved the spooks in haunted garden but i wish it was longer!! maybe in october we'll get another longer haunted house game!!

@MistyMew that sounds soo cool! in the back of my head ive always had such an interest in yetis & bigfoot type creatures i would LOVE to have a game based off them! maybe she could go to mount everest & investigate a yeti sighting!!!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Ooo nice ideas @Super_Princess_Rosalina

• Super_Princess_Rosalina said:

I hope for another Halloween special or maybe even a Christmas special! Maybe a haunted house for Halloween and presents being stolen for Christmas! :O

That would be really cool.  I sure hope there's another Halloween special, and a Christmas special would be the BEST EVER!!
    I agree about the Haunted House, and it should have real live ghosts too like Secret of the Haunted Garden had!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • @DonutLuverr OMG That would be a great reason to go!  or maybe her friend is trying to run a ski lodge and she is having trouble with the yeti and needs Jane's help!

• lol!  A yeti adventure would be so cool. ^^
    My Life Is Average!
  • oooh. I like reading everyone's ideas! 

I love Christmastime so I think it'd be neat  if we had to solve some kind of mystery in a Christmas village. xD
    Like maybe the village has a grand Christmas tree (like the one in Rockefeller Center..except prettier :P ) and before the tree lighting, someone realizes that the tree topper is missing :-O and it's up to Jane to find out who took it!
    (not a very exciting story line..but a Christmas themed game would be cool)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• @Awesome_Piper if there was a Christmas one, you probably wouldn't want it to be too exciting because Christmas is all about caring and helping others and family, so a more thoughtful Miss clue instead of an exciting one would be best I think!
    --

• LOL I LOVE IT @Awesome_Piper!!! I would soooo love to see a Christmas special!!!

• i think jane darcy should go into space

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
    special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

• Cute idea about going into outer space @miloZen!

I agree with the others, we totally need another Halloween Special!  halloween is so close you guys, October is only a month and a quarter away!
    tacocatdrawing
  • You guys have really good ideas!!

i would LOVE a christmas special! maybe presents for orphans get stolen & jane has to find them??!

and @miloZen i've actually thought about a space mystery before! it sounds crazy but i think it would be terrifying if jane's up on a space station & theres an unidentified person/supposed "alien" on board too sabotaging things! just imagine being in space where you cant get any immediate help! such alien movie vibes it could be spectacular!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Another Halloween Special is definitely needed. ;)
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • yea id like to see a christmas special
  • part of me wishes, too, that we can get a mystery in modern day pemberly!! id love to see all of jane's current family & everything!

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3

• Likewise @DonutLuverr!
    --

• edited September 2016
    What about the mystery of the missing miss clue donut!? DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!! lololololol jk

(HINT: I ate the donut...)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @waterfallglow AHHH!!! ID DIE IF THAT WAS A MYSTERY!!! xD lol

DONUTS

THANK YOU TACO CAT!! <3