situation

edited July 2016 in General
i need advice this guy is bullying me and idk what to do his title is Toadster I reported him but it is not working.

Comments

• ShiningTheLight said:

i need advice this guy is bullying me and idk what to do his title is Toadster I reported him but it is not working.

Hey there.
    Just ignore him and he'll stop bothering you.  :)  Or you could try leaving the room, I'm in the garden if you want some company.

Ask before taking.
  • edited July 2016
    oh my gosh i know what its like to get so mad at someone you report!!! ive done it before and when ever that happens i just leave and do something that makes me happy like shopping or laser tag!

• AHHH!!! YES YES report them if you're getting harrassed! then like @Doodlepufflove said, just leave and do something thats fun to get your mind off of it!
  • Yeah...I'm not gonna give advice on this cause this is what gets me banned. So. Otherwise I would.
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • My my! I have heard terrible things about Toad lately, and it's all difficult for me to believe! For the year and a half that I have been on VFK, I have known Toad as a good guy, but now, like I have heard about him doing things with girls he shouldn't be doing, but yes, if he is bullying you, just ignore him. :D GL
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I think he worried about me now.