I'm SO upset :(

i found out this guy i like just got a boyfriend & im really upset because i really like him :( :(

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

DONT MISS MY EXCITING ACTION PACKED ADVENTURE SERIES: THE RYAN BASS ADVENTURES

EXCLUSIVE TO THE MISS CLUE MESSAGE BOARDS!!

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass
special thanks to TACO CAT for this beautiful artwork!!

***COMING SOON!!*** RYAN BASS: THE NEXT GENERATION

Comments

• why does everybody hate me :(

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

Read the exciting 18 chapter story THE ADVENTURES OF RYAN BASS and its sequel THE RETURN OF RYAN BASS NOW!!

ryanbass

• miloZen said:

why does everybody hate me :(

Aww @miloZen we all love you here!!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • edited August 2016
    @miloZen Oh no. Nobody hates you Milo (can i call you that? I don't know you well). right? Because honestly, why would you hate someone you've never met in person? That's kind of silly, unless they physically spoke rude to you via internet I guess. 

And I'm not really sure how to help you. I'm very terrible advice otherwise I wouldn't be asking other people for help that often. 
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • thank you i just dont know what to fo i really liked this guy im crying i havent stopped crying for hours :(

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass

• @miloZen How you holding open? It's been a while. 
    "I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"
  • miloZen said:

i found out this guy i like just got a boyfriend & im really upset because i really like him :( :(

I will stand with you through the internet. :)!!

It's okay to break down, girl. Glowsticks need to break before they glow.  We all love you here. Stay strong because strong walls shake but never collapse. <3  

• Dont worry milo theres plenty of mre guys out there and im sure you'll find the right guy soon !
    ZWFW75132DGM
  • thanks everyone ive just been in such a funk lately because of this. its been very difficult for me but i appreciate your concern heart love you all

milo zen

\______/harambe\_____/

ryanbass