I'm a mess right now.

edited August 2016 in General
I'm sorry for this guys but I really have to do this, to get it out of my system at least.
So I've been sick with God knows what for over a year, right? I've just now got a neurology appointment but not until October cause apparently they're super busy. I don't know. This isn't the only problem.
   My suspicions about my dad, are unfortunately correct, due to profile stalking of the suspected girlfriend. Apparently he never broke up with her in the first place. They've been dating since I was eight, six years when he promised he'd break up with her. Liar. But I have no room to talk. I have a problem. I'm always lying about something and it's the ability to lie well I picked up from him (the only reason i figured out his dirty little secret, is because I'm smart and am most certainly not head over heals for him like my mother.). Earlier this morning my mom burst in my room, shouting at me for all the things i didn't do. Not the right moment. I was up all night last night, not being able to sleep, only to gain a piercing headache, like a knife in my skull, and those stupid heart palpitations I get along with shakiness and nausea. It sucks when all of that is piled on you and headaches make my emotions fly.
    Anyway I just nodded along to whatever she said and left, still yelling to my dad bout me. He told her to lay off me but that didn't stop my brain from going into over drive and crying for the first time in like, weeks, (the last time was a situation similar to this, except add a cold on top :/ which lasted for a week.). I was crying for almost thirty minutes, playing the same song on repeat, thinking about every lie i told.  I often tell my mother that my headaches aren't a big deal but she made me get a neurology appointment anyway (and I was glad.) And, I've been hiding the truth of my father from her. My irish twin is the only other person, besides my best friends, who know and they all swore not to tell even though none of them really care. 
      I act like I don't care about a lot of things. Like when those football players at school are being jerks, i send back beautiful comebacks and remarks, acting like it doesn't bother me at all. But it builds up on top of the school work I never get done, due to the no motivation to do it. That also adds up. Then, band class, I used to love it but all of a sudden i lost all desire for it, just like soccer, and running, and walking around my small town that I live in. I'm not depressed no, at least I don't think, and if i was I wouldn't have a reason to be because none of this stuff really makes me...sad. It just angers me to the point i could throw punches (or possibly knives) but I don't. But all of this stress and pressure comes back up in vulnerable moments like these, making me cry at little things. Also I haven't slept in over 21 hours. It's been a long time. Insomnia or whatever isn't allowing me to sleep, is seriously getting annoying. I can't do this when school starts. I have until the 17th to get all of this in check or I'll be even moodier and sleepier than I already am on a regular basis. We have stairs to climb up, long distances to walk, and if I keep getting dizzy, nauseous, and wanting to pass out, that isn't going to be good. I'm going to die one of these days if i don't get this controlled and I have no idea what to do until October, which cant seem to come quite fast enough. 
          I'm a liar, mean, I stopped wanting to go to church like I used to love to do, making up every excuse I can to not go because I hardly feel like leaving my bed to eat because I feel so awful! It's terrible. Maybe it's all in my head, I don't know, but I just want it over with. Maybe this is because of a terrible thing I said when I was six. I told my mom I wished I had cancer, maybe this is my fault.  Maybe it's because I told my ex friend I wanted her dead, maybe it's because I'm not that good of a person. I don't know but I just want to feel better but I can't. No matter what I've tried, vitamins, headache medicines, everything to get rid of at least some of this. I can hardly eat breakfast, ya know? It's worse in the morning, it always is. I get out of bed feeling dizzy and nauseous and I skip breakfast almost everyday, sometimes lunch too, because I cant eat. I mean yeah, that means I eat A TON at dinner and I always tell them i forgot when i really had no appetite until then. I don't do this on purpose but what's the point in eating when you might throw it back up.
       Also, i had a surgery in 5th grade, for a lazy eye. I was told in a few years, like three or four, it might come back and I'd need another surgery. It's coming back, one of them anyway, but I don't want a surgery. It sucked. How about they try being blind for three days with red, bloody, bloodshot, and swollen eyes. It was terrible and they said it would get rid of my headaches since then. (Back then it was only headaches like once a month but since sixth-seventh it got worse).  They lied.  It only made me look better. It got rid of some of the strain but my vision only worsened and my headaches did too. And I don't want any of this anymore yet I still want to live. That's the reason I'm so scared. What if it's a tumor? What if I never get to grow up and become a doctor? What if I'm dying without knowing it? This is just too much right now and it sucks. My ex-friend is depressed and is threatening me because of what I said and I can't really apologize because honestly, I don't regret it. I have little emotions. I always have. Ever since i was eight. When my dad left for the first time. I seriously have no idea how to handle all of this or to tell anyone i know. I don't need a counselor cause it won't help. I won't say anything to them because I can't. 
"I'm not great with advice, may I offer a sarcastic comment instead?"

Comments

• My song on repeat
  • edited July 2016
    i've also played these because they kind of fit my mood

• Wow that sounds really tough :(
  • oh my goodness i sure hope you dont have to go into eye surgery again that would be awful!!! i will keep you in my prayers @frogiepower i hope things get better soon :hugs: 

• @Doodlepufflove

Thank you. I don't know why but I cant stay happy today. I don't get it. I'm probably going to stay off the forums for a while. I mean I've been ignoring my friends long enough as it is. 
  • You are such a strong person, dealing with all of this stress and still holding together.  You may not see it, but you're doing a great job keeping all of these things sorted out in your mind and staying on top of it.  Thank you so much for sharing your thoughts with us, that also takes a lot of strength to come out in the open and speak about it, and I pray that everything starts looking up for you.

I used to have problems with insomnia as well, and what really helped cure it was this:
    Ambience
    Drink a half a glass of water 30 minutes before you go to sleep
    Lay in bed and think about things that make you happy

I hope you can get some sleep soon, you're such an amazing person you don't deserve all of this happening to you.  Keep us posted, Hugs

Trinity :)

Ask before taking.
  • I've gone to sleep to this before, it really helps.

Ask before taking.
  • This is also a good one!

Ask before taking.
  • This is my favorite, it really helps you destress.

Ask before taking.
  • @Trinityy Thank you but I've been upset all day. I can't stop thinking about the neurologist, it doesn't help that my book killed my favorite character. Smh.  I'll try your advice tonight, it's been almost 25 hours now and I'm literally dead but wide awake at the same time. 

Maybe fishing will tire me out. We're doing night fishing. Yay. 
  • OMG I wish things hadn't taken a turn for the worse!  I'm sorry froggie I wish I could help but I'm not sure how.  If you ever need a friend though I'll always be here :)

this is a really cute song I like :)
    "Rhythm of the Rain"  - The Cascades

skylambsignature
  • @SkyLamb Thank you. I was a complete crybaby today for some reason. I have no clue why but I got over it once I went fishing. Lake waves are kind of relaxing and the sound of motor boats to me. It calmed me down so, but i got an awful headache and dizzy spells there, i almost fell into it! 

I'll be sure to give the song a listen!

• I'm so sorry Frogie! I hope things will get better soon! Just have faith that things will be better soon! I am sure you have tried having faith, I know things are hard, but never lose faith. :)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • @HBforever    Thank you so much. I'm trying. I really am. Right now i got a headache from walking around with my friend so i won't be on until later. 
  • edited August 2016
    Here's a song, for you. :)

Cristy Lane - One Day At A Time

I like to listen to songs when things are confusing and I don't know what do to next.

~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts   Thank you so much :)  You guys were amazing. So far I've only had one headache today. Yay! 
  • YAY I'm so glad!  I know this was a few days ago, but I'm glad you only had one headache!
    skylambsignature