Miss Clue Choice Awards!

edited July 2016 in General
What better way to get more active on here then a Awards Show! Earlier this year I did a Miss Clue Oscar's ( With CandyCars )  And it was such a blast, and such a success I thought, Why not do another one! As many of you know Teen Choice Awards are coming up, so why not make a Miss Clue Choice Awards! Me and @PinkyB are the Host's and the rest of the Host's will be announced SOON!  So basically I will post the Awards down below  EX: Most active, Best dressed  etc And what you will do is send either me or PinkyB a PM OR MESSAGE on vfk or miss clue with the ppl you think should be nominated! EX:

Best Dressed:
Fowzy
SportyChic
Pinky
Piglet

ETC 

I want the judging to be fair, and no clones ( even thought you guys are all to kind to do that! <3 )

So the themes are right down, below, after the deadline, I will Post all the most repetitive nominees said, and then you will VOTE on the poll, if you are confused, comment your questions :D

DEADLINE TO ENTER YOUR FAVE NOMINEES: AUG 1ST 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

THEMES:

Most Outstanding game creator
Most Outstanding blogger
Most Outstanding fanatic/story  
Most Outstanding Writer
Best Show Host
Most Helpful
Outstand VFK Citizen ( Can't Vote or Nominate, The Boy, and Girl Who win will be decided by the audience, there at the spot! )
Most Outstanding Girl
Most outstanding boy
Most Fashionable
Most Outstanding Party Host
Most active
Outstanding Fresh Ideas
Best Builder
Most outstanding Club
Best VFK Host ( Like Mintie, Tazz, Cactus, etc )
Best Singer

LET THE NOMINEES BEGIN!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4

Comments

• Yay! I can't wait:)
  • OMG good idea I love how creative u are sporty. :) and these themes are awesome nice job @pinkyb and @sportychic!

• Nomination for best show host, definitely CandyCars
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Nomination for Best Outstanding Writer @PINKYB!!!!

• There should be a theme for Music Maker (which in my opinion to only me would be me could I love to sing). :D
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Woo! Can't wait!!

-Nominates myself for all of the categories-

Just kidding XD

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I nominate myself for the most fashionable! XD I wish :P
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Most Outstanding Girl:
    Andromida
    Madison_Smiles
    PinkyB
    (That's all I can think of now)
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • I nominate myself for most fashionable too :) and we should have a most cutest couple theme :)

• Let's see if I did this right! lol

Best VFK Host: ALL of the staff. They all do so much for us! :D
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • You guys have to PM or Message your nominees, to either me or Pinky :D @Renesmee @HBforever and I guess I could add those two themes

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Renesmee said:

I nominate myself for most fashionable too :) and we should have a most cutest couple theme :)

I second the cutest couple King and I would be perfect! XD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Oh Thank you Sporty!
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • Ooh these sound awesome!! I hope I'll get nominated for one! :D Also @PinkyB before I read the comments on this post I was going to do the same thing as you and pretend to nominate myself in all categories LOL. Can anyone nominate now or do we have to wait? Anyways when it starts good luck to everyone who wants to be nominated! :D
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • You can ALL START NOMINATING NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHH And also MAKE SURE TO PM OR MESSAGE EITHER ME OR PINKY YOUR NOMINEES!!!!! 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Love this idea!! :D Going to nominate some people now!
  • -nominates Cheeseball for everything-  xD

I'm gonna work on my nominations later tonight! 
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• putting together my list :DO
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• In order to get a nominee in the vote it must have AT LEAST 5 nomination in that categorie!!!!!!!!!!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • -Gives Discussion a boost-

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• XD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • hi hopefully im one of these!! :D 
    i will nominate some people; @Super_Princess_Rosalina for her incredible digilence and patience with VFK (I dont know if thats a category but shes very helpful)
    @PinkyB for her writing skills and amazing fashion skills
    @frogiepower for her outstanding blogs
    @CandyCars as best builder
    @HBforever best singer!!!

can only think of them right now.. might post a second comment if i see any possible people to add! :)

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • bump
    skylambsignature
  • Genie
  • Waterfallglow
  • Imaginepeace
  • iMinute said:

hi hopefully im one of these!! :D 

i will nominate some people; @Super_Princess_Rosalina for her incredible digilence and patience with VFK (I dont know if thats a category but shes very helpful)
    @PinkyB for her writing skills and amazing fashion skills
    @frogiepower for her outstanding blogs
    @CandyCars as best builder
    @HBforever best singer!!!

can only think of them right now.. might post a second comment if i see any possible people to add! :)
    @iMinute  Please Message them or PM them to me & PinkyB ( Add both to discussion )

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • edited July 2016
    I sent my nomination list to @SportyChic!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • Ooh I still have to do my nominations! I'll do my list soon before time is up!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥