Some Stuff About My New VFK Channel!

So as you know I'm making a VFK channel! I already have 3 series planned and I'll be holding auditions for them! I hope to write the script for them tomorrow! I got my new computer and it had movie maker and all I need is a good screen recorder to start making videos! I will update this post when I will be holding auditions if you want to audition and there will be a card in the room for each series talking about it and how to audition and there will also be a card with the audition script. Auditions will most likely happen on the weekend! Also when I release my first video I will maybe do a giveaway to celebrate the release of my channel! Keep a look out for all of this! :D
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• WOOHOO!!  This is like totally great news!!  I feel pretty lucky that we get to know here on the message boards!  I would like to audition as well!

Thanks for all the fun @Super_Princess_Rosalina

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• I would totally like to audition!! SO are these like skits, kind of? Bc if so can't wait ( especially if they are funny )!!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to see the studio, and you on your little director chair and board yelling cut  :P 

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Sounds cool, I'll watch!
  • thanks for keeping us updated! i'll be watching!

• I can't wait until you're done with the script!
    TacoCatSignaturePetalStarthanks taco