Cruise Most Deadly - Chapter II!

Comments

• This is where your Weather Gear will be located once you've found everything in the boat!

missclue_cmd_picture1
  • I am having trouble on steering the wheel? What do I do?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I got everything I think I need but when I click the trunk, Jane says she'll get the gear after securing everything. I thought I've been through everything but I can't get the weather gear...
  • I already have all 8 things and closed the windows That are in the seating area, I check everywhere else. What do I do now?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • I am currently driving the boat and it's been like a good 10 min and I supposed to do anything or just sit and wait?
  • I am unable to find the flashlight I have everything else

• ok I just found everything but I still cannot get my weather gear out
  • @AnnaSnows

Have you been to the engine room yet?

You get to it by clicking to go up on deck, then turn around, there are two doors on the ground.  Hover your mouse until it turns into a red maginifying glass!

Good luck anna!
  • @DMystery, have you set the radio to 11725 yet?
  • @SportyChic, Have you started the bilge pumps and switched the fuel tanks?

Here is the location of the engine room:

CMD2EngineRoom
  • VFK_Mintie said:

@DMystery, have you set the radio to 11725 yet?

I don't know how. I tried clicking on the volume and the tuning dial (where ever the maginfying glass is red) but it doesn't seem to be working. 
  • @DMystery I will get some pictures for you!
  • Hi again @DMystery! :)

This is what you need to do with the radio!

First, turn the Radio on, by rotating the knob next to the OFF text!

missclue_cmd_radiopictures_01

Once it's on, the lights will active above the needles!

missclue_cmd_radiopictures_02

Next, set it to Band 3!

missclue_cmd_radiopictures_03

Then, rotate the left knob until you reach 11725!

missclue_cmd_radiopictures_04

This is where it's supposed to be, at 11725!

missclue_cmd_radiopictures_05

I hope this helps!

Good luck, @DMystery! :)
  • DMystery said:

Thank you @VFK_Mintie!

You're very welcome!  Let me know if you have any other questions! :)
  • How do I know when I'm done with the sailing? do I have to stop it at 285?
  • Caroline said:

How do I know when I'm done with the sailing? do I have to stop it at 285?

Nevermind got it :)
  • Jane keeps saying she has to finish securing everything but i'm not sure what else has to be done.
    I set the radio to 11725 and started the bilge pumps and did the fuel tank. 
    I've gotten the bracelet, laundry basket, animal crackers, flashlight and Morse code book and it seems i've closed all the windows. :-?
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• edited June 2016
    @Awesome_Piper, I saw you didn't mention the lighter, have you gotten the lighter yet?

missclue_cmd_picturelighter
    DazzledreamSignature
  • oh wow! I looked in there so many times and totally missed that xD

Thank you @dazzlerdreamI have finished chapter 2 :)
    art gallery 2
    "All he wanted was a hug and Piper set him on fire" - VFK_Vintage
    "YOU CHEESE CUBES >:U" - VFK_Enigma
    "If I had a bucket of cheese spread and a mop ... I'd coat the floor in cheesiness." - VFK_Enigma
    "I'm sorry I ruined your lives and crammed eleven cookies into the VCR.” - Buddy the elf
    "Panic! at the Space Party Boat" - VFK_Vintage

• Congratulations @Awesome_Piper! job well done!!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • lighter
    morse code book
    bracelet
    crackers
    swiss army knife
    basket
    australian animals book
    flashlight

Helps if you look at the other questions, because some are similar to yours :D @Awesome_Piper

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • how do i do the part with the steering? I'm so lost....I've restarted like 3 times!
    “I have solved some mysteries, I'll admit, and I enjoy it, but I'm sure there are many other girls who could do the same.” -- Nancy Drew, Nancy's Mysterious Letter

• Hi @Daphne_Drew

You need to keep the ship heading 285.  Click and drag the wheel left and right to turn the boat, you need to keep the dial between the W arrow and the NW arrow as shown below:
    CMDwheelgame

Also if you move your mouse over the compass it will tell you the number.  If you'd like me to push you passed this part I can also do that :)

-Mintie
  • Oh, @VFK_Mintie, if you could push me past it, that would be so awesome! I've tried over and over and I don't know if it's my mouse or what, but my game isn't responding when I do the dragging. That was the method I tried from the very beginning :/ So yes please, if you could! thank you!

“I have solved some mysteries, I'll admit, and I enjoy it, but I'm sure there are many other girls who could do the same.” -- Nancy Drew, Nancy's Mysterious Letter

• Okay hold on one moment, also you'll need to have exited the game for it to update!  I'll let you know when you're set! :)

• I'm all exited :) Thank you so much!

• @Daphne_Drew You're passed it!  The only thing you missed is a storm kicking up.  When you go in you'll need to turn on your navigation lights!

Good luck!
  • Thanks Mintie! You're the bomb.com!

• i cant click on the radio?