Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 9

Since the last part was really long I'm going to try to make this one a bit shorter! Also if you want to enter the art competition for the series I made a discussion about it! The same rules will be like its mentioned on part 7 but I might allow a rule. Enjoy part 9! Sorry if it's a bit long!

I come home from school and watch VFK Today for a bit. I got Drake and the dance on my mind again. Maybe I should just not arrive at all but that would be kind of mean and Drake would end up at the dance alone. I'm not really sure what to do I think I would think like this even if the Drake I liked asked me to the dance. I kept thinking it through and I didn't want to ask my mom or my sister for advice cause I didn't want to be made fun of by them although I don't think they would do that. I guess I'm just not ready. Last year I didn't get asked to the dance and I didn't end up going. I'm a bit to scared to dance too cause I'm afraid I'm a bad dancer which I probably am cause I never practiced. I made my decision. I'm going to still go to the dance. There is still a few weeks until the dance but the time will come. At least after the dance is a big Summer break! I think this Summer me and my sister and mom are going to a beach home or something for a few days. Since we are in Splashtastic there are tons of Summer stuff and this beach house isn't far. I was also told in December we are going to Icetastic. I'm so excited for that! But it's so far away from now. We are going to be in a snow house! I don't think I've ever been on vacation in the winter time. I don't get snow much here in Splashtastic either but the other places in VFK is getting snow so we usually go there to play in the snow! Now I'm feeling excited and nervous. I'm nervous cause of the dance. I'm excited cause of the future vacations this year. So looking forward to August and December! My mom tells me it's time for bed so me and Sara head to bed for some sleep.

Time for another day of school. It is now about almost 20 days until the dance! I don't want to do the math right now for exactly how long. I'll figure that out in math class cause that's my first subject today! I get my pencil case and math book and head to class. While I was in class I thought of the perfect idea for my art entry! I was thinking about my Summer and Winter vacations last night and today so I should maybe do a entry of what I think it's going to look like! I just got to decide if I want to do Winter or Summer. I finally got my idea I just now have to wait 6 days for the sign ups and 13 days for the competition! I hope time flies fast. Math is finally over and I go for recess. I go outside with my snack and Drake comes to me. "I'm sorry May but I'm going to the dance with someone else now." Are you serious? I just lost my date to the dance! At least this didn't happen with the Drake I like. "Oh ok I understand." I said a little disappointed. "I'm sorry. Bye." He says and leaves. Well at least I don't have to worry about going to the dance anymore. So I guess I'm not going. I wonder who he is going with now? I walk around the field a bit and I see him talking to Victoria. Could it be?

To be continued...

I've decided to do a question of the day on each part of Life of a Middle School Kid! Here is the question if the day...

What month this year are you looking forward to?

My answer: August and November! August cause I'm going to a amusement park and November cause I have a awesome idea for my birthday this year!

Stay tuned for part 10!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• Like oh my gosh!  You can NEVER make it too long! I'm reading now! 
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Whoa back up a minute!  The other drake dumped May for Victoria!? Something tells me 1# that the other Drake is a complete weasel! and 2# that Victoria has it out for May!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• OMG WOW! I can't believe Drake. But my honest opinion is May should go up to her Crush Drake and Ask him out. Like you go girl if you do. I can't believe Drake Dumped her for Victoria. Ugh What a jerk!!!?? Hopefully May goes to the dance with the right guy!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Gasp! what kind of person would back out after asking someone to a dance?  That is SO RUDE!  at least Victoria can't go with the nice drake now, so - fingers crossed - maybe he can ask May!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Loving this! ^^
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.