Life of a Middle School Kid - Part 2

It's Friday! Which means it's the weekend tomorrow! I get my Science stuff from my locker cause Science is the first block we do every Friday. I see Victoria come by with a bunch of people surrounding her. Victoria is one of the most popular girls at school but she is really mean. About a month ago she lost her necklace and accused me of it! Whenever she loses something she will accuse someone she considers is unpopular of it. But some people still consider her nice. She actually still has not found that necklace and some people were actually mad at me for it but everyone has luckily gotten over it now. Wonder if she has too. I didn't take it though! Anyways I go in the class and Alice is there. "Hi May!" Says Alice. "Hello!" I say back. Class starts and Mrs Woods comes in and says we are moving desks. I don't want that cause I'm sitting beside Alice! Mrs Woods has already set up the seats and I'm at the edge in the middle row. I liked sitting in the front row beside Alice. Oh well the school year is almost over so it won't be for much longer. The announcements come on announcing about a end of year school dance. This sounds awesome! People were mentioning have dates to the dance. I thought that was only high school stuff I guess it happens in Middle School too. I wonder if my crush Drake will ask me out! But lots of people like him and he will probably have a date before I ask him to the dance. Alice is the only person who knows I like Drake. My mom doesn't know, my sister doesn't know or neither my other friends. Just Alice. But if Victoria will ask him to the dance then I will have no chance at all. When I told Alice this at lunch she said "You never know. He might say no to Victoria and ask you instead!" I think that's very unlikely but I guess you never know. -Ring- goes the bell for home! My mom picked me up and we went to get my older sister. It's offically the weekend! For now.

To be contined...

Stay tuned for part 3!
"May the stars shine down on you."
-Rosalina ♥

Comments

• OMG!!!!! LOVED IT!!!  Whoever  voted it could of been better is totally wrong! I loved it! Can't wait for Part 3 :)

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • It kind of hurts my feelings how most of the votes were ''It could of been better'' instead of it was awesome. I may not be a good writer but I'm just doing this series for fun. I might cancel this series now if I'm getting negative votes on it. I might just stick with the YouTube series idea. Be honest in the comments what do you actually think of this series?
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Gasp!  Where was that poll!? I never saw it! If I had I would have rated it... UBER UBER MEGA SUPER DUPER AWESOME AND I LOVED IT TO PIECES!!!!
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • You're an excellent writer @Super_Princess_Rosalina!!!  I really enjoy reading your blog posts and short stories! this by far was one i was really looking forward to!
    You can't cancel it!! i love it too much!! :)
  • i agree with the others! ^^ your writing style is epic don't stop!