Martha's Blog - Must Join Benjamin's Team!

As you guys know, in PinkyB's most recent fanatic, Lucy and I offered to join Benjamin's team, and this blog post will be just about that!

I don't mean to sound rude... But Benjamin clearly needs my sister and I's help. 1: We are experienced in things like these. 2: The more the better. And 3: We're girls, and everyone knows that girls will totally help save the day. :D

Plus, I really, really, REALLY want to know more about the T.A.G. Once I get involved in a situation like this, well, I can never get out until I've figured the whole thing out. Pretty much everyone knows that about me, it's a well known fact in my family. My dad calls me "Martha The Scientist" sometimes since I keep on asking questions and questions about a certain topic. (The irony is that I don't even like science... When I grow up, I wanna be a director!)

Another thing... The T.A.G CANNOT get away with their actions! I don't know why Benjamin and Mr. Robins haven't called the police yet... Would be a pretty smart thing to do. If they had called the police then the T.A.G would have probably been stopped a while ago. But then again, I don't know that much about them, maybe they're able to get out of things? Maybe, I don't know yet. Anyway, I think me and Lucy would be just the right girls to help Benjamin stop the T.A.G once and for all. After all, we did defeat Harry Pierce, one of the most powerful men in the world. Along with his vicious, selfish, evil, daughter! I'm not even going to say her name...

So yeah, really wanna join his team... Hope you enjoyed this post!

Comments