Springtime raffle! Multiple prizes [CLOSED]

Comments

• COUNT ME IN!!!!!!!

• count me in!  :ar!
  • edited February 2016
    SO COOL!!! i love all the prizes!!! count me in as well my name is yellowsummerdaisy!
    gl gl gl to everyone :)
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • count me in!
  • hi i would like to be entered please :)

thanks for the awesome prizes and good luck to the winners!

tenor
  • I would like to enter too!
  • great raffle!
    i'd like to enter as well
  • cOoL CooL cOOl cooL COOL!!!!! fantastic raffle prizes! Enter me please ! :(|)
    tacocatdrawing
  • I want to enter the raffle as well.  Good luck everyone.
    ColourZRNice...Always, Only, You!

You are worth everything and more
  • enter me pls! ^^
  • Make way for... me ;) gl folks
    HAPPY SEPTEMBER
    I hope someone you love is tickling your feet.
    Wowza ;)
  • WHHOOOAAAA THOSE PRIZES ARE SICK! TOTAL COOLSVILLE! i want in!!

i like Halloween and adventure movies
    umm i think thats it
    miss clue: chapter 6
  • edited February 2016
    Count me in!!  These prizes are amazing!
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • Hey guys I'm bluemarlin you may know me, you may not.  My friend beagie, told me to come and enter (he said if I win to give him the prizes, yeah right   8-| ) anyway looks like fun I wanna enter!
  • Okay im here!!  You can close the raffle, I know that is what you were waiting for :Do ME and my llama are hear to cart back all the prizes, sorry guys.

markers :Do 
    I only do things that work.

LLAMAS RULE!!
  • How do I enter? Do I list my name or say count me in? Because I'd like to enter please. ^^
    My Life Is Average!
  • Ashstorm said:

How do I enter? Do I list my name or say count me in? Because I'd like to enter please. ^^

Hey @Ashstorm, you're in. :) All you had to do was comment so I could see your title. Good luck!
  • LilacsDaisies said:

Ashstorm said:

How do I enter? Do I list my name or say count me in? Because I'd like to enter please. ^^

Hey @Ashstorm, you're in. :) All you had to do was comment so I could see your title. Good luck!
    Thanks so much for the clarification! ^^
    My Life Is Average!
  • I want to enter too if I can, I am totally new to this but the prizes are amazing!
  • Wow there are so many entries!  I can see why with so many neat prizes!  I would still like to enter though!

I am FairyFlora if you need my name 
    :bz
  • edited March 2016
    my name is footbalrocks im entering this raffle
  • Renesmee said:

COUNT ME IN!!!!!!! Nice prizes

• Hi guys!!! count me in the raffle to this looks fun! ^^
    Why waste time trying to fix things that are broken when we need to spend more time fixing things that aren't broken.
  • Alright guys, this is your last day! Any late entries(tomorrow is late) will not be accepted. Winners will be announced on Saturday :)
  • edited March 2016
    oh goodness I sure hope Im not too late! Its still before 12:00am here, so its not tomorrow yet! Id like to enter for a chance to win plsss!
  • This is great! I want to enter!
  • edited March 2016
    RainbowFairy said:

This is great! I want to enter!

Mystic said:

oh goodness I sure hope Im not too late! Its still before 12:00am here, so its not tomorrow yet! Id like to enter for a chance to win plsss!

By Eastern standards you guys are a bit too late. However, because I forgot to clarify what time zone in the previous update(oopsie), I'll let you guys in. :) 

As of now entries are CLOSED.
  • OMG, thank you, Lilacsdaisies!
  • Woot good luck everyone!! -hopes to win cause I have never won something on message boards!!-
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • YEA GL to everyone i really like the crafting set good luck!
    ZWFW75132DGM