Chapter VIII

2»

Comments

• Great picture @HoneyLemon very helpful!
    Sheep_Trimmed blossomflower Sheep_Trimmed  - Just ask if you'd like me to make you a GIF or Sig Bar!
  • edited July 2015
    I wonder, do you think it should be in a spoiler?  I'm not on this level yet, so I don't want to want to look. 
    (hugs)

skylambsignature
  • @skylamb The spoiler tag wouldn't work for some reason, it still showed the picture. Very sorry!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• @HoneyLemon!  I know how to fix that, when you go to edit it, sellect everything and choose a font from the drop down, then it should take
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Okay need some help
    Spoiler:

I'm at the part where you look for the fairy books...I've figured out the code (Morse Code & Chart in fairy book)...now what? I've only found the yellow book & blue book

• edited July 2015
    @i.am.chalk
    Spoiler:
    Okay, the books are used at the end of the level, do you have the wooden snake piece?  if you do then there are four Fairy books you need to look at, they will tell you in what order you need to put the wooden animals into the window seat next to Anne
    [/spoiler\
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • If you want to know where the books are I can post that too! :)
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Finished! I can help anybody who needs help now!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• Congratulations!!! Thanks for the chess picture @HoneyLemon, it was really helpful!
    Spoiler:

I can't seem to find all the fairy books, do you know?

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I need help! 
    I'm not sure what to do!?!
    ColourzRNice2
  • @mistymew 

Spoiler:

so the fairy books are on each of the library shelves. there's a blue, red, green and yellow. basically you just need to find them to know what order to put the wooden pieces in the bench under the window in the library. Each wooden piece has different colored eyes. just put them in this order:

Blue - Mouse
    Red - Snake
    Green - Mongoose
    Yellow - Bird

• @coulourzrnice what part are you at? c:

• How is everyone coming along?  ;)

• (Puts hands up) I'm done!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks @Honeylemon!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • I talked to both men and found all the books.. but have no idea what to do as I don't have all the wood pieces.. I have the mouse mongoose and bird but not the snake.. do have that snake figurine.
    dazzlej signature02
  • You need to find some chess pieces @Dazzlej, try looking under a bush just off the dock, the bush should rustle!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Help! what do I do at the start of chapter 8? HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• @Nessa_Rose First, Row across the lake, you should see someone to talk to!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Thank you @Fowzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

babe

My crush lives far away and the only thing that keeps me going is this little saying: It's not about the distance in miles, but the closeness in heart.

• @Nessa_Rose Good luck!!!!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • I hate my memory XD @Fowzy who did that fishing guy say to talk to? Mrs. pozy or whatever? and where is she

babe

• @nessa_rose he means anne back at her house across the lake.

---------
    ok.. I did the chess pieces but..

Spoiler:
    anne won't tell me anything else other then me telling her it looked like a burglarly[/spoiler}
    dazzlej signature02
  • @dazzlej have you talked to J. A. Packard yet?

VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • @dazzlej also have you seen disfaniam's post for all the hints for Chapter 8?
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
  • VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
  • @Vogue yes I did talk to packard and saw dis's hints.. I originally didn't go to the boathouse as I didn't think it was important.. but I guess it was as I now have the letter.. :)

dazzlej signature02
  • Thanks for helping out everyone!!