Valentine Fashions- Sleuthing team

Hey, Readers! I hope u enjoy this column, hope to make MANY more!                                                                                                                    
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 Valentine Fashions-1-specials     Valentine Fashions- Member specials
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! OMG so I was just observing the outfits & I saw a.... TYPO on them!
Screenshot 2016-02-13 at 4.53.01 PM -Velentine- I am not sure if this was on purpose, but I was very surprised about this! Anyway! I thought these outfits were HORRIBLE at first! They looked like PJ's to me....... But when I saw them up close I was all like "wow these are all so creative"!I like how they still tried not to make it look traditional & put their own little taste while still managing to use the traditional valentine colors -Pink & red- Trying not to make it boring!Here is an example! FotorCreated
Anyways! Here are some pics mix & matching the specials clothing! 

Screenshot 2016-02-14 at 12.05.48 AM
Screenshot 2016-02-14 at 12.08.10 AM
Screenshot 2016-02-14 at 12.15.39 AM
Now here are some examples of the member clothing pieces! 

Screenshot 2016-02-14 at 12.22.52 AM
Screenshot 2016-02-14 at 12.21.28 AM
Screenshot 2016-02-14 at 12.19.36 AM

Here are some mismatch's of BOTH clothing wear's! 

Screenshot 2016-02-14 at 12.25.22 AM
Screenshot 2016-02-14 at 12.24.36 AM

I hope you have enjoyed this segment stay tuned! 
Fashion
  1. Did You like my first segment
    1. OMG YES
      100.00%
    2. eww it was HORRIBLE, Hmm fashion no-no
        0.00%

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
Tagged:

Comments

• Wow This is So awesome @SportyChic, It looks like you put a TON of work into it!  LOVE THEM!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • WHOAAA!!! This is INCREDIBLE!!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS!!!!  The fashions are fantastic!!  GREAT TOPIC, @SportyChic!!!!  Can't wait to see more! :D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Ok I am going to add where the things I wear are from!

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • way cool @SportyChic!! these were the best fashions ever! great new topic and i love what you did with the pictures :)

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • COOL :D I love how you included the new fashions with different combinations, for both red and pink! im going to try wearing one of those outfits now :D

• SportyChic said:

Ok I am going to add where the things I wear are from!

Oh Nice idea Sporty!  AND OMG I love this, fashion, fashion, FASHION!! WOOO Love the combinations SPORTY!!!

Also, I really like the way you resented it!! WOOOO
    skylambsignature
  • Oh yeah, this is just my style of clothes, I gotta go buy this.

Thanks for the post @SportyChic I am really interested in things like this, definitely nice to see!

By the way, how did you get that border of the before and after?  are you using a particular software?

Anyway totally chillin'!

:P

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• EEEKK Clothes!! This is just what we needed on the message boards!! Thank you thank you sporty for doing this!  It means that even if I can't get on VFK I can know when new clothes come out by checking here! WOO

I read somewhere, I think the Sleuthing Team, that you joined right?  I am not a member but congratulations on getting in!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • Oooo 61 views, Awesome!

DazzledreamSignaturemistymew
    thank you dazzlerdream for the signature
  • Thx @MistyMew ! I really want people to see this around at 3:00 -eastern time- I should have the pics, of where I got the other clothing! I hope

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ooooooo Pretty!  thanks for the combinations I chose to wear #5!

thanks sporty and congrats on becoming a member!

GOLDENPUPPYgoldenpuppypicturetacocatTHANKS TACOCAT!!

• Thx @MistyMew ! I really want people to see this around at 3:00 -eastern time- I should have the pics, of where I got the other clothing! I hope! Glad ppl are using these @goldenpuppy !

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Hi, 

I wanted to stop in and tell you what a great job you did on this @SportyChic

I am really impressed at how much you did, this was really well thought out and had a lot of work as well!

Very nice!

Dazzle
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Ok I found our friend @HoneyLemon !rocking an outfit!Screenshot 2016-02-15 at 12.08.15 AM

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Ooo cute look!

Honey hasn't posted in ages!  How does she explain herself? lol

--
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• OMG HEY that's me!!!! also yeah I love hearts and bunnies and pink!!!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• hi hi @HoneyLemon!!  nice to see you again!!! how have you been!?!?!?

• @Doodlepufflove IM GOOD!!!!

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl