NEW YEAR 2016 raffle- prize variety [CLOSED THREAD]

2»

Comments

• And the winners are..
    1st: @SkyLamb
    2nd: @PinkyB

Congratulations you guys! So this is how the prize selection works: The first winner pulled from the draw gets to choose his/her prize first, the second gets to choose the next, then third, and the fourth is left with whatever prize remains. Thanks for entering everybody and I hope to see you in the next raffle(February)! :D
  • Woohoo! First time winning something on the message boards. :D Thanks so much Daisy!

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• Woot congrats to you guys!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • Oh awesome raffle @LilacsDaisies!  Congratulations to all the winners!
    ColourzRNice2
  • OH MY GOSH!! I won first prize?!?!?  :OOOooooooo which one should I choose? hmmm, (looks)  

Okay! I think I want....
    vfkprize3m Plush dolphin- blue

YAY This was a really fun raffle @LilacsDaisies thank you for choosing me!  And good luck to everyone next time! OH and congratulations to the other winners!!
    skylambsignature
  • Congrats everyone!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • edited January 2016
    Okie dokie @SkyLamb ,I'll have a room open in VFK all week from 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM(Eastern) each day. The winners can redeem their prizes there. The room is called: "RAFFLE REDEEM" 

You're up, @PinkyB! Which prize would you like?
  • Snowflake hat please! :)

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• PinkyB said:

Snowflake hat please! :)

Okay, you got it. :) @Combustion, you're next to choose
  • I would like the startastic enchantment please
  • Combustion said:

I would like the startastic enchantment please

Okay @Combustion, it's yours.

@Doodlepufflove, the last prize remaining is the Halloween game hat :) You can all redeem your prizes on VFK in my room that says: "RAFFLE REDEEM" The room will be open all week, 1:00 PM to 3:00 PM Eastern, each day. Once again congratulations to the winners and I hope this raffle was fun for everyone ^^