Chapter Three WALKTHROUGH!

In this post, I will be telling you exactly what to do to complete Chapter Three in Secret of the Haunted Garden.
Thank you for all your kind words and support on my previous walkthroughs!
I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween, and I'm sorry this is a few days late. My weekend was busy.

You start by seeing the reaper in the garden once again. He is digging. Before you can get to him he vanishes. Go back inside and into the kitchen and tell Mrs. Danforth. After talking it's time to go to bed. Go up the staircase and into your bedroom. The ghost kitty is sitting on your bed, but quickly vanishes. Walk forward, turn, and click on the bed and you will go to sleep.
You awaken in the middle of the night to see a ghost - boy did that make me jump. Those eyes...so creepy!! Anyway, it is looking through the chest at the end of your bed. You hear a few noises and the ghost is gone. More noises come from downstairs. Now, if this was me, I would probably scream my head off and stay in my room. But no, you're Jane Darcy...of course you're gonna go downstairs...
On your way down, it is too dark to see. You hear a voice calling for you - they've fallen, and they need your help. Ask who is there, not the other choice. You will hear the door slam and you decide to get your flashlight. Go back into your room.
Grab the flashlight from this suitcase:
suitcase
Go outside your room, click the flashlight then the stairs. Click around the bottom left until it lights up and you can see some stairs. Continue clicking in that area until Jane finds the light switch. Go downstairs. Check the front door AND the door that leads to the garden. After seeing that both are locked, go back upstairs, into your room, and sleep.
The next morning, head downstairs to the kitchen. On your way there, you see Kit (the ghost kitty), once again. Ignore it, and go talk to Mrs. Danforth. You tell her you are going to go straighten boxes...but we all know Jane is quite the snoop.
Go back into the foyer (the room outside the kitchen). Go over to the boxes the ghost kitty was sitting on. Click the top one and store the picture and the music sheet inside. Jane says she wants to try playing Diamonds and Roses. Go into the living room, and set the sheet on the piano. Listen to the music until Jane says one of the notes is off.
Click on the left side of the piano. Once close, click again. You will find a key. Go back to Mrs. Danforth and tell her about the picture, the music, and the key. Go back upstairs to your room, unlock the chest at the foot of your bed, and take the pump (round blue item) and the red tiles. You can look at the picture, the map, and the cement slip, but you cannot store them. Don't fuss over trying to get them because at this point you cannot. But make sure you do look at them.
Go back downstairs and into the living room. You will witness a ghost lady at the desk, but you can't do anything... Go outside into the garden and go over to the sundial. Behind it is a gazebo. Go inside, rake the leaves, and pick up the tubes you see. Once again, go back inside to Mrs. Danforth. You will see the ghost lady enter the kitchen, and Inside the kitchen you will see the ghost lady again. Talk to Mrs. Danforth and she says she just found a note from her sister. After discussing the painting as well, go into the living room. After you arrow to the left, you will see a ghost paw appear on the picture next to the brown cabinet. Click the cabinet, then click again so you can get close to the picture. Click the top left corner, and a black picture will come up. Click the top right and it will pull the corner back. Click again and you will find Cassandra's painting. 
Go outside to the garden. Go up to the fountain, get close, and grab the tube you found earlier. Click the right of the fountain to place the tube. There is an open section on the tubes, this is where you put the pump you found in the chest. Click the pump and continue to do so until all the water is gone. Click the pump to store it, take your rag and dry the fountain. Go back to Mrs. Danforth and talk about everything you did. Receive crayons from Mrs. Danforth. Go back outside to the garden and look at the sundial. You realize you were facing the wrong way. With crayons in hand, go back to the fountain. Continue clicking until the red rose is complete.
rose
This is what the completed rose should look like. 
Go back to the living room and store the music from the piano. Go back to Mrs. Danforth. Talk about your findings. You will hear a loud crash! Rush to the garden to see the reaper running away. Go to the fountain to see he dropped a match cover labeled The Grand Hotel. Rush back to Mrs. Danforth and call the taxi.
Once outside The Grand Hotel, click the vase to the right. It will fall over, tripping the reaper when he comes running. You realize it's Kenny, the gardener's little brother. He gives the necklace back. 

Watch the following scenes, and you have completed The Secret of the Haunted Garden! I hope you enjoyed this walk through. :) 
The role of an artist 
is the same as the role of a lover
If I love you,
I must make you conscious of things
you don't see.

Comments