The Mystery Room: Season 1

Jane, Mary, Selene and Diana are all part of their school's mystery club. But, when Selene mysteriously disappears, it's up to the Mystery Club gang to figure out where Selene is and bring her back. (Note: This is only Season 1. More seasons to come.)

===========================================================================================================

Jane: Hey guys! Today's the beginning of school, I'm excited for this year. Mary, what do you think of this year?

Mary: Eh. I hope this year isn't a disaster like last. I don't know how I managed to throw a smoke bomb at the wall.

Jane: Yo, the teacher was UPSET. Still can't believe you got away with it. Is it because your father is the CEO of Apple, Inc? Or, is it because you bribed him? Come on, tell me. I need to know.

Mary: I promised Mr. Chanchez that I'd wash his car. He accepted, and now I have to wash his car every time it gets dirty. *Sigh*

Jane: Don't feel bad, at least you passed. We all did, and that's what matters.

R5LND5X3UQ4Y

Comments

• - Scene 2: Lockers -

Diane: *Opening her locker* Hey, guys, have you seen Selene? She hasn't been in contact with me. I wonder if you guys saw her recently.

Jane: *Standing next to Diane, with her items* Nope, haven't seen or talked to her in a while. I think Anna was the last person to talk to her. Anna. You know, Selene's sister? Oh yeah, I haven't told you about Anna yet, Mary.

Mary: Well, maybe Selene's just absent today. You know her, she doesn't like the first day of school. Maybe she got sick. You don't know.

Jane: Yeah, true. Well, we got to get to class. You coming, Diane?

Diane: *Shuts her locker* I have P.E first period. I'll catch up with you guys at lunch. Until then, good luck with eighth grade.

*Diane walks away, leaving Jane and Mary to themselves.*

Jane: Let's go, Mary. We can't be late to English!

Mary: Okay.

============================================================================================ 

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • - Scene 3: Lunchroom -

Diane: Hey guys! How was class? Mine were SUPER easy! P.E was my first, English was my second, Science was my third. Now, here we are.

Jane: Yeah. Me and Mary have all of the same classes. Anyways, I wonder what the food tastes like.

Mary: *Comes in late* I'm sorry, I had to change, and go back to my locker. So, have you seen Anna? I haven't.

Diane: Nope. Anyways, *stuffs a 'Twinkie' into her mouth* the food here is magnificent! They even have..TWINKIES. FINALLY! I love Twinkies!

Mary: We all know, Diane. *Takes a bite of her salad* I like their salads. They know how to make one mean salad. Perfect shreds of egg, cheese, lettuce, and perfect drizzle of ranch. This salad could win awards.

Jane: I prefer pancakes. Honestly. Nothing beats breakfast food! *Opens soup* Or soup! We only got ten more minutes, we need to hurry up with eating. High school is a quicker lunch time, I don't get why.

============================================================================================  

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Wow very interesting @Purplellama I'm excited to see what comes next!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @dazzlerdream, thank you! It's going to be interesting.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • OMG Is this another Fanatic?!?! I might die!!! neat so far!
    skylambsignature
  • SkyLamb said:

OMG Is this another Fanatic?!?! I might die!!! neat so far!

Yes, it is like PinkyB's Fanatic, but I did the Mystery Room. It's like the same but different too.
    R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • this is nice @purplellama!  like the fanatic, when is season 2 arriving?

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • Depends when I get around to it.

@showjumpingbird

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • :o I hadn't seen this before!!! VERY KEWL! are you still doing it @Purplellama ?
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • @NeonHearts

When I get around to it. It depends on if I feel like it. :)

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Is there going to be another season soon?

MISSCLUESIGN.#4