Comments

• GO GO GO
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • See you later!
    tacocatPandaPicturepandahood
  • omg OMG
    Spoiler:

HOW FREAKY WAS THAT INTRO???

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• @HoneyLemon
    Spoiler:
    That intro was totally freaky! But what a way to start a chapter! I can't wait to find out more!
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • EEK
    Spoiler:

I know right, now I am looking around the house and night, and :o the sounds!

DazzledreamSignature
  • Oh gosh!
    Spoiler:
    The sounds are totally freaking me out!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • Spoiler:
    total spook!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it when Jane opened the door! I sure wouldn't have!!!
    ColourzRNice2
  • OMG I TALKED TO HIM
    Spoiler:
    HARRY PIERCE IS REALLY FREAKY I DONT LIKE TALKING TO HIM

"So plant your own garden and decorate your own soul, instead of waiting for someone to bring you flowers"honeylmskjfl

• OMG!!! O_O Who is trying to scare us!!?!?
    VogueFourmPic_byTacoCat
    Thank you TACOCAT for my awesome signature pic!
  • @Vogue I think it's Harry  Pierce!

ALSO:
    Spoiler:
    could anyone else feel their heartbeat through their chest when going through  Alex's room???

• @HoneyLemon
    Spoiler:
    I agree with you on Harry Pierce! Definitely 100% creepy and suspicious! And oh yes, I definitely felt as though my heart was going to go through my chest. I couldn't get out of there fast enough!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @VictoryRose
    Spoiler:
    I went to the library and looked up the scottish crest and now I'm going back to Anne's cause idk what to do lol

• Gasp, this chapter is suspensful!!!

Spoiler:
    I know Harry pierce is kind of intimidating, but I don't think he is trying to steal the formula, I DO THINK  he is trying to scare Anne into selling!
    ColourzRNice2
  • @HoneyLemon
    Spoiler:
    I'm going to talk to Alex. Maybe he's got something to talk about?
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • FINALLY!
    Spoiler:
    Woo we get to talk to Anne about NOAH!
    ColourzRNice2
  • I went to talk to Anne and
    Spoiler:
    we talked about Noah, her dad's assistant.
    now I'm not sure what to do

• I would suggest going back to see if Alex is back, did you put his key back?
    DazzledreamSignature
  • @HoneyLemon
    Spoiler:
    It's a good idea to talk with Alex after you've talked with Anne.
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • Oh good idea!  I'm talking to him now. he wants more donuts lol

• Spoiler:

OMG SO
    ALEX'S SWEETHEART IS NAMED REBECCA
    REBECCA IS ANNE'S MIDDLE NAME
    WHAT DOES THIS MEAN

• @HoneyLemon I know! but more inportantly
    Spoiler:
    What does the parrot mean about the lab!??!!? I am going to go find out!
    ColourzRNice2
  • (puts up hands) Guys I finished!!
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • @ColourzRnice
    Spoiler:
    I've heard what the parrot said and have reached what was mentioned, but I'm totally stuck on what to do next! This'll be interesting!
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @Fowzy Congratulations!
    Spoiler:
    Does what is written in the Blue Fairy Book have anything to do with what is hidden behind the board in the lab?
    H - ha'aha'a - humility

Signature Picture
  • @ColourzRnice

GO BACK TO THE LAB AFTER YOU TALK TO THE PARROT
    then look behind the chalk board!

• @VictoryRose I made it through! would you like a spoiler on what do to with what the parrot said? If you do just read below!

Spoiler:
    Go to the lab, move the chalk board and type Rikk Tikk Tikk into the panel
    how to do it
    Spoiler:
    do it in morse code
    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!
  • Spoiler:
    Are you ready? ALEX AND ANNE DATED. ANNE'S MIDDLE NAME IS REBECCA. THE BIRD'S NAME IS REBECCA. ALEX HAS A COBRA WEIGHT, AND A BOOK FROM MR. GARDINER.

R5LND5X3UQ4Y
  • Congratulations @Fowzy how are you doing @HoneyLemon
    ColourzRNice2