miss clue chapter 4

can anyone tell me when will anne come out?  :(

Comments

• To have Anne come down stairs you have to find 3 books and a wooden animal.

When you go into the Library there is a fireplace in front of you, on the right side is a bookshelf with a ladder, that has a red book which is called Rikki Tikki Tavi.  On the left side of the fireplace is a bookshelf next to a world globe.  It is a morse code book.  If you turn around so you face the book out of the library then of the left side of the door there is another bookshelf.  If you go over to is, there is a blue book and a green dot, click on the green dot and pick up the wooden animals.  Once you have seen all the books and opened them up, if you go back into the foyer and click to go up the stairs Anne should say she is ready to come down!

Best of luck @lilydiamondshine!  Love your puppy post!

P.S. If you need pictures just let me know!

DazzledreamSignature
  • hey @dazzlerdream i need another help for chapter 7 i gave the mail to anne now what??
    if i get pics it would be better :)

and thank you
    :-*
  • Sure, ill get right on it!
    DazzledreamSignature
  • edited August 2015
    @lilydiamondshine , first off you need to do some chores for your Aunt, have you called her? if you have, she will tell you you need to move some papers and sweep the porch,

Picture for your chores
    Spoiler:
    Pick up papers from living room

LivingRoomPapers
    Put papers in boat house
    BoatHousePapers2

BoatHousePapers
    Sweep porch
    Porch
    With broom
    PorchDirt

PorchDirtswept

If you have already done these things let me know and I will post pictures of what to do next! :)
    DazzledreamSignature
  • Hi! Someone can tell me were are the books she wants to take to Anne's House. I already know were are the slippers  :D Thanks!
  • edited August 2015
    Hi! :)
    The books are in the right dresser drawer of Jane's bedroom!

Right here:

mcpic_01
    Hover your cursor in the lower right until it turns into a Down Arrow, then click, and open the drawer.  It should look like this:
    mcpic_02
    Good luck!!! :D
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • Thanks @Marzipan !!!! :D 
  • You're welcome!  Just ask if you come across anything else that you need help with! :D
    GL!!
    I am a total mystery girl!
    Never without my magnifying glass <3
    MarzipanFromBluewiz3
    Thanks to @bluewiz for this amazing Secret Santa Christmas present!!
  • edited August 2015
    :D