Chapter 4

Hi Guys,

I'm really stuck on Chapter 4!! I'm in the library and I've found the Blue Fairy Book, but I don't know what to do with it.
Please help!

VFK ♥Minute<3

iminute vfk
thanks for this taco!! :D

Comments

• @iMinute you have to find all 3 books and the animal piece on the one of the shelves. then once you do that go to the stairs and click on them. Anne will then be ready to come downstairs and that ends Chapter 4 :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Also, the blue fairy book is a puzzle written in morse code. find the morse code book to solve it :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• edited July 2015

oh I should also mention that 2 of the books are a puzzle you have to solve that gives important information. you don't have to solve them to go on to the next chapter but it is helpful information. :)

waterfallglow signature

• Thanks so much @waterfallglow!! This really helped as well as @disfaniam!!!
    Both of you huge thanks and hugsies!!!!<3
    Minute<3

iminute vfk
    thanks for this taco!! :D
  • @iMinute you are very welcome! :)

waterfallglow signature