What will be the next Miss Clue game?

Just curious as to what you think should be next. Would you want another big game or a short game like "Haunted Garden" and "Trials of Salem"?

Do you think "Curse of the Devil's Heart" is still happening?

Comments

• I hadn't thought of that, I'd take either short or long, not really picky.  The short ones are fun, and yeah I think Curse of the Devil's Heart is still coming, I saw some other people ask about it, and they say it is, so why wouldn't come out eventually?

BTW you didn't say, which would you want next long or short?
  • Oh, good question!!  Can I say both?  I love long mysteries but the smaller ones are a nice fill in. If I could have anything I wanted I would say a short one next and then a long one!

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • edited March 2022
    I can't wait to see the next one I want to know what it's going to be about

• edited March 2022
    I asked when they announced Donner Pass if Curse of the Devil's Heart would still come out and they said it would be the game after Donner. Hope it still is!

I have no idea why the background is yellow :)
  • I really like the longer games, the shorter ones always leave me feeling underwhelmed.
    I was so disapointed with Donner, it seemed to have so much potential for a great story but there were no real puzzles and the story never came to anything.