Would you guys listen to the Miss Clue soundtracks if they were released?

Just wondered if they would be made available. I know we have "Aquarium" by Camille Saint-Saëns heard in "Formula for Danger" readily available but I was wondering if anyone had identified any other music from all the games. Might be interesting to see the other in-house music.

Comments

• Absolutely! Casting my vote.

I did notice that there were some Christmas Carols in CDP I've forgotten which ones now I'll have to open it back up and look.

Completed Games:

PIP SOHG CMD FFD TOS CDP

whee      ¸·°¨¯¨°·¸.......²
    .."I think there is far more to this Robbery than one might suppose..." -Jane Darcy `·-·`.....)¸.·°¨¯¨°·¸
    .......................................................................................¸·°¨¯¨°·.¸....².....¸.·°¨¯¨°·.,¸_¸,.·`..³..`·-·`
    ............................................................³ `·-·`......`·.,¸_¸,.·`
  • edited February 2022
    I'd be interested in getting the sound tracks
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• Sound tracks are my favorite part of any game.  It would be nice to have them broken out and available on Miss Clue.

As for recognizable pieces in the current games, CDP was the most recent game I completed and I believe the back yard maze had the Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy from The Nutcracker.
  • Hello all fellow HER/Miss Clue fans!

Add my vote for Miss Clue Soundtracks I own all the ND sound tracks, and I'm always in favor of companies expanding their line, I would personally love a MissClue Hoodie sweatshirt!

@MCdetective I just checked and the shed is where the Sugar Plum Fairy plays, want to check on your side and see if that is right?
  • moonwolf said:

Hello all fellow HER/Miss Clue fans!

Add my vote for Miss Clue Soundtracks I own all the ND sound tracks, and I'm always in favor of companies expanding their line, I would personally love a MissClue Hoodie sweatshirt!

@MCdetective I just checked and the shed is where the Sugar Plum Fairy plays, want to check on your side and see if that is right?
    I will check and report tomorrow
  • I would so love some game soundtracks!  Please MissClue we need these!

Ask before taking.
  • MCdetective said:

moonwolf said:

Hello all fellow HER/Miss Clue fans!

I will check and report tomorrow
    Yep, it's the shed!  Sorry about the mix up.  Thanks for noticing