MEGA Trades!

As most of you know, the Tampa Bay Buccaneers are heading to their second Super Bowl! Well that means we'll be seeing "Bucs" Items in game here soon and I want to collect as much as I can! With that said I am gonna update this as much as I can. Please note The items below are ONLY for trades that include Bucs Items (Host) 

Now here is everything I am trading:

Spoiler:

Comments

• are you looking for credits in exchange for these items?

• LeeFae said:

are you looking for credits in exchange for these items?

ATM no sorry!
  • hi uncleB

i am interested in the following items:

items i want in trade miss clue

i mainly want the swan and the christmas trees - palm trees are optional! lol

what are your wants?

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• I would like to trade for a few things on your list. What are you looking for in exchange though?
  • Hi, would you be willing to trade the pirate rug from todays event for the Hamburger neon sign you have?buc rug
  • Mia_Sparklefairy said:

Hi, would you be willing to trade the pirate rug from todays event for the Hamburger neon sign you have?buc rug

Yes I can do that!
  •  Oh good! Where and when would you like to meet?
  • Mia_Sparklefairy said:

Oh good! Where and when would you like to meet?

Thanks for the Trade!
  • hiya i have a rug from the football event! i will be trying to get on for more of the event if you end up needing or wanting more football items i could trade it to you :) 
  • ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

hiya i have a rug from the football event! i will be trying to get on for more of the event if you end up needing or wanting more football items i could trade it to you :) 

YES I will be wanting more lol love collecting the football stuff! I know Framed Jerseys and Jerseys are just one of the many I will be really wanting But I'll also take Rugs as well!
  • I have a Jersey from the event the other day. And some older football things if you're interested
  • UncleB said:

ElectricRainbowUnicornz said:

hiya i have a rug from the football event! i will be trying to get on for more of the event if you end up needing or wanting more football items i could trade it to you :) 

YES I will be wanting more lol love collecting the football stuff! I know Framed Jerseys and Jerseys are just one of the many I will be really wanting But I'll also take Rugs as well!
    Ill look through and find football stuff!
  • edited February 2021
    I have a framed Bucs jersey and 5 girls Bucs jerseys. 

Do you happen to have the new football headdress or the red black and orange necklace?
  • Zoee said:

I have a framed Bucs jersey and 5 girls Bucs jerseys. 

Do you happen to have the new football headdress or the red black and orange necklace?
    what are you wanting for the girls bucs jersey? i havent been able to get in to the events since the first one i have a rug from first event