VFK TODAY - 50K Giveaway NEW

edited January 2016 in General
Just comment below to enter this week's 50k giveaway! :D
Tagged:

Comments

• Count me in!

Title: ColourzRnice!
    ColourzRNice2
  • Wooot! Is it a requirement to say your title in the comment? If so: LilacsDaisies
  • Woot another fun giveaway! I love these!

Title: Super_Princess_Rosalina

Good luck everyone!
    "May the stars shine down on you."
    -Rosalina ♥
  • WooHoo I hope I get to win sounds like fun, Count me in!   #ReadyforCredits [-O<

MISSCLUESIGN.#4
  • Yay! Another giveaway! Good luck everyone!

Title: PinkyB

Hope I win this time! xD

FANTASTIC! Thanks Taco!!

Signature By TacoCat

• I so love your shows candycars!!  I can't wait for the next one!!!

Title: NeonHearts!

Good luck everyone!!!!
    ~~~~~~~neonheartssignature02~~ ~~~~~
  • This is an awesome giveaway! Good luck to all who enter! :)

Title: VictoryRose
    A - ala - watchful alertness
    L - lokahi - working with unity
    O - oia'i'o - truthful honesty
    H - ha'aha'a - humility
    A - ahonui - patient perserverance

"My philosophy is: It's none of my business what other people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier." - Anthony Hopkins

Signature Picture
  • oh wow!! i love your giveaways they're always soooo coooolllll!!!!!

my name is:
    yellowsummerdaisy
    I have 2 cats and 1 fish.  I love sports, my favorite color is yellow
    signaturepicture
  • yeees count me in ! desperately in need of this for competition !

title: enchanted_star
    twd
    hey, walker bait.
  • Entries now closed!
  • Hiya everyone here. I am Echo_panda's cousin.

He wanted me to come and tell all his friends that he has been pretty sick and hasn't been able to get on.  He wanted me to check things out and watch the VFK Today for the winners.  I did and saw the dream giveaway!  I have never met you CandyCars but that was awesome of you to get a panda hood for him, he talks about getting nothing else!

Since it is a surprise and he will hit the roof when he sees it, should I tell him or would you like me to wait and let him see it when he can get on?

Let me know

Beagie
    Cool just got cooler!
  • beagIe said:

Hiya everyone here. I am Echo_panda's cousin.

He wanted me to come and tell all his friends that he has been pretty sick and hasn't been able to get on.  He wanted me to check things out and watch the VFK Today for the winners.  I did and saw the dream giveaway!  I have never met you CandyCars but that was awesome of you to get a panda hood for him, he talks about getting nothing else!

Since it is a surprise and he will hit the roof when he sees it, should I tell him or would you like me to wait and let him see it when he can get on?

Let me know

Beagie
    Let's surprise him when he sees the show! :D Tell him we all want him to get feeling better!!
  • Cool! Count me in:)
  • CandyCars said:

beagIe said:

Hiya everyone here. I am Echo_panda's cousin.

Let me know

Beagie
    Let's surprise him when he sees the show! :D Tell him we all want him to get feeling better!!
    Okay I won't tell him, I think he will be so surprised!  Thanks for the well wishes I will pass it on!
    Cool just got cooler!