VFK SECRET SANTA 2020

edited December 2020 in VFK General
It's that time of the year again! 

Post your in-game title below to enter. Sign up's will close Friday December 4th at 10pm central time. I will message everyone their person sometime on Saturday December 5th. 

Sign up's for round 1 are now closed, please message me if you have not received a pairing yet. Sign up's for round 2 are now open until this Friday December 11th at 10pm central time.

Sign-up's for round 2 are now closed. Thanks everyone for participating and Merry Christmas!

Please try to avoid gifting items that are readily available in the stores.

By popular demand, please check out the General Interests / Wishlist thread, and post what your interests are to help your secret santa get some ideas about what you might like:

===FAQ's===
Q. When do we exchange gifts?
A. Up to you! Generally the closer to the holiday the better but feel free to deliver as early as you'd like.

Q. How do we exchange gifts?
A. You can send your gift to your person directly if they are on your friends list. If they are not on your friends list, or if you would like to deliver it anonymously, you may wrap it by sending it to yourself first, then trade it to me. Important Note: Do NOT send me your secret santa gift directly or it might get lost!! Please message me to coordinate a time that you can trade it over to me. That way I can keep all the gifts organized and deliver them on Christmas morning.

Q. Can I sign up for both rounds of secret santa?
A. Yes!

Thanks for participating everyone and Merry Christmas!!

Comments