Antique event 23-24 October

edited October 2020 in VFK General
Hi Staff!

I want to start off by thanking you for making one of the antique events this past weekend at a suitable time for those of us who don't live in the USA. I was able to make the antique event on Saturday thank you!

I also want to say great job on the Horseman Painting, I LOVE IT!

Now my question,

Will there be an antique event this upcoming weekend (23-24 October)? There has been some confusion going around some people saying yes and some saying no. 

I really hope there is and if there is I really look forward to it! :)
Who would like to see another weekend of antiques??
  1. Who would like to see another weekend of antiques??
    1. YES PLEASE!!!!
      65.00%
    2. Not too bothered but sure
      10.00%
    3. One weekend was enough for me
      25.00%

Comments

• Id love another antique event since I missed this one!

• Is it on the event calendar? If not, why would people think it’s happening? Unless they have 3D assets already made for this weekend, they can’t just poop out 3D models days before the weekend to do an event lol. It would be cool if we got more antiques though.
  • People say staff mentioned it or something at a closing party so there is confusion even though it isn't on the calendar. I agree it would be cool if we had another event this weekend!
  • Sure, life is boring without Antiques. :)))))))))))))

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question