New Epic Quests

I've heard quite a few people talking about wanting new Epic Quest ideas.

I'm not sure what exactly the prizes would be, seeing as I feel VFK did a pretty good job with the current Epic Quests but, I'll explain my idea.

We have many NPC's. Maybe each NPC got their own epic quest?

For example:

Mr. Ned's epic quest prize could be a horse enchantment that allows everyone to enter a few of the member only spaces, such as the Trail Ride area, seeing as the only time to really get Stones and Wood for non members is during the Storm Warning events.

Russell's prize could be something like an Eagle or Hawk enchantment, much like the Bat enchantment we can make.

Esmeralda could have an enchantment that would allow us to stun zombies during Halloween, much like the Rain puts out fires when we're wizards and the specter makes us "invisible" inside the wizard dungeons....

As for the rest of the NPC's I'm not sure what their prizes would be. If anyone can think of something for them, that would help a lot.

Much love,
-Red

Comments

• I think for faye it could be an enchantment that makes a non fairy a fairy if you haven't done the fairy quest. a 5 star  could turn the entire rom into faeries. Minvera could be the same deal. Minvera prize could be trident/trident magic. When cast it makes you a fish. I also would love to have Faye's outfit along with Minvera. The space age lady could reward you with a jetback. Faye prize could also be a bumble bee outfit with working wings/ladybug/moth. I think for buzz ( I think that the malt shop guy ) you could get his malt/burger shop as the prize or just pieces of furni. Same applies to the gold stamp lady and pink couch guy. 
    cutelina
  • Still want epic quest for Jetpack enchantment. Would be a fun alternative to fairy enchantment, and allow for cool specials areas in space age.
  • millsfan said:

Still want epic quest for Jetpack enchantment. Would be a fun alternative to fairy enchantment, and allow for cool specials areas in space age.

Yes! it could be Space Traveller Epic Quest or Space Enchantment II Epic Quest!
    It would come with a cool new spacesuit a la buzz lightyear, the hat being optional so you can still wear whatever hat you already have on. 

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!

• @mamasama https://forum.missclue.com/discussion/879512/space-month-ideas-discussion/p1

View the first post on this thread I created years ago and click the spoiler that says “Epic Quest for Jetpack Enchantment”. I wrote a detailed suggestion here

• The jet pack is a good idea!!! A whole new area of space age!! Maybe it could also be like the Wizard enchantment where we can shoot each other with laser beams when wearing the magic, much like we shoot each other with fire balls when a wizard!

• millsfan said:

@mamasama https://forum.missclue.com/discussion/879512/space-month-ideas-discussion/p1

View the first post on this thread I created years ago and click the spoiler that says “Epic Quest for Jetpack Enchantment”. I wrote a detailed suggestion here

@millsfan YES mills!! i remember reading this before!! wonderful ideas that i hope vfk will take into serious consideration!

RedSunHalo said:

The jet pack is a good idea!!! A whole new area of space age!! Maybe it could also be like the Wizard enchantment where we can shoot each other with laser beams when wearing the magic, much like we shoot each other with fire balls when a wizard!

@RedSunHalo - Great Idea also Red!

frozen

MMMMMMM …. CHOCOLATE!!!!!!