Full 12th Anniversary Game Outfit - 75k

I have some full 12th Anniversary Game Outfits for 75,000 credits each (Includes Hat, Shirt, Pants, Shoes).

Capture

Comments

• edited August 2021
      Hi! I would like 1x girl set, please! :) HOWEVER: this account will say it has only been around since May 23rd. I have been on MissClue for longer, though. You see, I got a title change, and Miss Clue assigned my new title to a new account when it should have assigned it to my old account, MagentaDream (my REAL account, not this fake one that Miss Clue assigned me). If this happenstance disqualifies my offer, I understand, but it would be sad since I can't help the fact Miss Clue glitched with my title change. Normally, it wouldn't do this, but I don't know what happened. :( 

By the way, thank you so much for sharing your horde of game clothes with us! :)
  • That's ok, I know you.  I'm in the garden right now if you're ready.
  • Brain_Freeze said:

That's ok, I know you.  I'm in the garden right now if you're ready.

Logging on pronto! Thank you so very much for understanding! :)
  • Could I get a girls set please? I have been a member here on miss clue since 2015 and I joined VFK in 2013 :)
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • Holly said:

Could I get a girls set please? I have been a member here on miss clue since 2015 and I joined VFK in 2013 :)

Sure, are you still on?
  • edited June 2020
    I would like a boys outfit please! Joined Miss Clue 2015

lmk! thanks!
  • UncleB said:

I would like a boys outfit please!

Sure. I'm on now.
  • I would like to get 1 girl if I may.
  • MellowMoz said:

I would like to get 1 girl if I may.

Its odd...just checked and it says I have been a member since May 2018.  Not sure why it says that, I've been on VFK since day one and have been here since it was started.  Odd.  Anyway...thanks in advance.  Mellow  
  • Brain_Freeze said:

Holly said:

Could I get a girls set please? I have been a member here on miss clue since 2015 and I joined VFK in 2013 :)

Sure, are you still on?
    Oh sorry I went to bed right after commenting! I will IM you when I get online!
    I joined VFK on September 22nd 2013 <3 
    400700_113340368867716_949336079_n
  • MellowMoz said:

MellowMoz said:

Its odd...just checked and it says I have been a member since May 2018.  Not sure why it says that, I've been on VFK since day one and have been here since it was started.  Odd.  Anyway...thanks in advance.  Mellow  
    Its ok, I removed that part anyways.  I should be on later this evening.
  • I would like 1x boys and 1x girls Brain if you still have some.  Find me in game and thanks!
  • MellowMoz said:

Will you be on today?  I'll be busy all week and will only be on late evenings.
  • Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

Was just about to sign on now.  We keep missing one another I'm afraid.  Mellow
  • Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

I'm heading to the Galactic Trading Post and will stand there for a bit if you are on.
  • MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

I'm heading to the Galactic Trading Post and will stand there for a bit if you are on.
    I was cooking dinner at that point.  Im on for the rest of the night though if you're around.
  • Hi Freeze.  I'd be interested in a boys outfit if you have any left over.  Let me know either way, thanks!

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Flamanar said:

Hi Freeze.  I'd be interested in a boys outfit if you have any left over.  Let me know either way, thanks!

Flame
    Sure, I'll catch you at closing.
  • Sounds good, thanks!

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • Hey, just wondering are you selling any individual pieces? I just need the girls hat and the pants. 

bepannah01
  • Hi, can I buy 1x girl. Thanks Freeze!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Bepannaah said:

Bepannaah said:

Hey, just wondering are you selling any individual pieces? I just need the girls hat and the pants. 

The hat is actually the only one i cant offer by itself.
    GIFT said:

Hi, can I buy 1x girl. Thanks Freeze!

Sure, at closing?

• Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

I was cooking dinner at that point.  Im on for the rest of the night though if you're around.
    Howdy Freeze,

Since we keep missing one another online, I've asked that @AngelKat get with you and pay for the Girls outfit.  She has you on her friends list, I don't have you.  So all I've been doing has been sitting for hours and missing you.  Thanks in advance.  Mellow
  • edited June 2020
    @Brain_Freeze no problem. How much for the pants?

bepannah01
  • Bepannaah said:

• MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

Howdy Freeze,

Since we keep missing one another online, I've asked that @AngelKat get with you and pay for the Girls outfit.  She has you on her friends list, I don't have you.  So all I've been doing has been sitting for hours and missing you.  Thanks in advance.  Mellow
    Thank you Freeze for the trade.  @AngelKat passed the outfit off to me this morning.

Mellow
  • MellowMoz said:

MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

Brain_Freeze said:

MellowMoz said:

Howdy Freeze,

Thank you Freeze for the trade.  @AngelKat passed the outfit off to me this morning.

Mellow
    You're welcome
  • Brain_Freeze said:

Bepannaah said:

@Brain_Freeze Sounds good, I'll be on around 4pm EST today. 

bepannah01