Blue & Pink Valentine NOW WEARABLE FOR BOTH!

edited May 2020 in VFK Developer Ideas!
@VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Vintage

Is there anyway you guys could make the Blue Valentine wearable for us girls and then the Pink Valentine wearable for boys pretty please!

Just an idea :) not sure if anyone already posted this but I thought it would be neat. Thank you!!

Comments

• Yes please!!
  • I had asked for this a long time ago & Girls being allowed to wear Blue happened for a few days and then for some reason it was removed. They've never mentioned why it was taken away & I've been disappointed ever since. I traded a lot of my rare items to get a Blue Valentine after the fact and now I cant even wear it anymore...

• I like the blue hat idea.  Not a fan of pink hats for guys.  ick.  lol

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • I really like this idea! I've been wanting to wear pink valentine for the longest time since girls were allowed to wear the blue one for a little bit (in my opinion, that should have been permanent).
  • I feel like it should be equal for guys and girls , you dont have to wear it but the option would be nice !
  • thelolipopyyy said:

I feel like it should be equal for guys and girls , you dont have to wear it but the option would be nice !

Didn't say it shouldn't be an option.  Just not my style.  Sure, make it an option.

Flame

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • bump! @VFK_Brizzie @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Mintie 
    please please please :) 
  • edited May 2020
    I.Am.Chalk said:

I had asked for this a long time ago & Girls being allowed to wear Blue happened for a few days and then for some reason it was removed. They've never mentioned why it was taken away & I've been disappointed ever since. I traded a lot of my rare items to get a Blue Valentine after the fact and now I cant even wear it anymore...

That was one of my happiest days on VFK! I absolutely love the color blue, and when I found out we could wear the blue valentine, it made my heart sing....I was so broken hearted when they took the option away.   I think it would be a GREAT ANNIVERSARY surprise to make the pink and blue valentines/koala's gender neutral, and allow both genders to wear it!
    Boys can wear the pink cowboy hat ( never released version)  why not allow them to wear the pink Valentine and Koala.  

The people of VFK have spoken, come on staff!! Show us some love!!

• @VFK_Brizzie @VFK_Cactus @VFK_Enigma

I wanna thank the staff for listening to us about this! I'm am sooo happy we can wear either hat.
    thank you guys!! <3
  • Oh wow vfk changes the wearable? That’s cool. I traded my blue valentine away when I was young lol
  • icywater_princess said:

I.Am.Chalk said:

I had asked for this a long time ago & Girls being allowed to wear Blue happened for a few days and then for some reason it was removed. They've never mentioned why it was taken away & I've been disappointed ever since. I traded a lot of my rare items to get a Blue Valentine after the fact and now I cant even wear it anymore...

That was one of my happiest days on VFK! I absolutely love the color blue, and when I found out we could wear the blue valentine, it made my heart sing....I was so broken hearted when they took the option away.   I think it would be a GREAT ANNIVERSARY surprise to make the pink and blue valentines/koala's gender neutral, and allow both genders to wear it!
    Boys can wear the pink cowboy hat ( never released version)  why not allow them to wear the pink Valentine and Koala.  

The people of VFK have spoken, come on staff!! Show us some love!!

THANK YOU VFK!! you have made my icy heart, so WARM and SNUGGLY!! I am so proud to wear my blue valentine, thank you so much for allowing us to wear these hats again!!