another puzzle thread

I feel it would be a lot easier and less spammy if you all would keep the answers on one thread and we could scroll to them. Not sure why there has to be a new one every time. 

Comments

• I'm just thankful that people post them!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @Vignette

Because there are 6 puzzles a day ( 3 search, 3 crossword) and if they were all the same thread, it might start to get confusing which day/puzzle is which.

I'm really grateful that people post them because I have a hard time with crosswords.
  • cant we have a separate crossword and a word search thread, the latest one at the bottom? 

@GIFT, i agree - its so great of people to share and make it easier for us all
  • @Vignette 

Yeah, but if someone hasn't posted the latest one and someone looks at the thread, they'd be confused. However, either avenue isn't that cumbersome. People are going to do what they feel is best in the long run, and as long as staff is okay with it? It seems fine to me.
  • Kitten said:

@Vignette 

Yeah, but if someone hasn't posted the latest one and someone looks at the thread, they'd be confused. However, either avenue isn't that cumbersome. People are going to do what they feel is best in the long run, and as long as staff is okay with it? It seems fine to me.
    yeah yeah - just seemed to me that having one thread for each puzzle with the newest post on the bottom made more sense than a new thread every puzzle. Whatever works for you