Some Carnival ideas

edited November 2019 in VFK Developer Ideas!

clown

Comments

• edited November 2019

• The bottom outfits are stunning! I like the mismatched stocking, the red top hat and red suit.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

The bottom outfits are stunning! I like the mismatched stocking, the red top hat and red suit.

Agreed, those tights are very cool. And of course every Circus needs a Ringmaster.

• edited December 2019
    For your consideration..

I love the pigtails!! I wonder if you all could make us a candy cane striped version since we only have one style that color. It would be fun? Maybe also a green and red candy cane version???

Screenshot (26)

I didn't save and have to rewrite this...

I wanted to expand on my idea. Since we have 5 (?) more bundles I was hoping you would do a Christmas bundle?
    In addition to the aforementioned hair idea could you please maybe add a Christmas version of the original clown outfit?
    •  Keep the red part and make the purple diamond area into red stripes
    •  Change the red to green and do green (or green red and white) stripes
    •  Carry balloons in red, white and green
    •  A version of the little clown hat( from the game clown outfit) in these same colors
    I think these would be so adorable for the holiday, with elf shoes and hats.. They have a lovely antique, old world vibe.
  • A bump for candy cane pigtails    :D
  • Fonna said:

A bump for candy cane pigtails    :D

YESSSSS!!! Great one!

Also for furni, idea of creepy marionettes and puppet stand/theater. We did get one from the past from Christmas gifts but I would love to see an animated one!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

Fonna said:

YESSSSS!!! Great one!

Also for furni, idea of creepy marionettes and puppet stand/theater. We did get one from the past from Christmas gifts but I would love to see an animated one!

OOO great idea! Imagine a carry marionette?

Still hoping for them pigtails @VFK_Enigma  @VFK_Mintie
  •                              Another boost for candy cane pigtails...

Screenshot (54)
  • cute cute cute!! love those pig tails
  • Fonna said:

GIFT said:

Fonna said:

YESSSSS!!! Great one!

OOO great idea! Imagine a carry marionette?

Still hoping for them pigtails @VFK_Enigma  @VFK_Mintie

That would be cool and imagine if they're also animated! OMG

Also love the pig tail edit!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • This is probably too late since I think we only have 2 bundles left and one of them is later today... but I'd really love to have the Trick Horse Rider pigtails in light purple :)