MID-BUILDING EXPERIENCES! (Show & Tell)!!!

This thread is for you to share your funny, flattering & frustrating moments whilst building, contest or not. Whether a mishap made you chuckle or you imagined things up to make other people smile, share it! Only share your past contest rooms and not current or future contest room ideas. This is just for fun builders because we all know how stressful building competitions are!

VENT AWAY! And happy building!

#ilovebuildinginVFK #CREATOR4eva

I'll start with some... :D

I call this, "He who must not be named" (because lack of nose, sorry Voldy) or "Shrieking Wonka!" :D

HALLOWEEN CONTEST 2018 PHANTASTIC beginnings 3 

How it looks like in the beginning phases:

HALLOWEEN CONTEST 2018 PHANTASTIC beginnings 1 
HALLOWEEN CONTEST 2018 PHANTASTIC beginnings2 

GINGERBREAD CONTEST 2018 France BEGINNINGS3 

"Steps To Greatness" - These space support rides looks like steps or staircases to me!

Also, while I was building the Eiffel tower, some blocks disappear on its own will. As if there is someone in the room with me? Or rather its a glitch with my closet always being full. It could happen sometimes that it takes away a piece on its own. I've had it happen to me a couple of times. So always clear your closets before building! :D Still funny and shocking when it happens though because it catches me off guard and it is CREEPY.

Another look of the room with "ride off" command:

GINGERBREAD CONTEST 2018 France FINALE ride off mode

GINGERBREAD CONTEST 2018 France FINALE ride off mode4

Buildings were harder to build than the Eiffel tower because most of the new windows have un-even levelness. As you can see the support blocks help in evening out every row so they will look equal and I think the room's grid is messed up as well that I have to use blocks in random places and some of the roofs are uneven (which is a very tiny meticulous detail) again because of room grid.

With Scylla and Charybdis, I used actual columns & supports to help them rise up... Which I don't know if it is a bad idea or not but I wanted to create the illusion of the higher sea level in the middle of the room thus creating that fall illusion for the whirlpool. I have yet to finish this room. :-SS

2019 SAND CASTLE CONTEST - SCYLLA AND CHARYBDIS whirlpool
2019 SAND CASTLE CONTEST - SCYLLA AND CHARYBDIS whirlpool1
2019 SAND CASTLE CONTEST - SCYLLA AND CHARYBDIS whirlpool2

WOULD LOVE TO SEE YOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SHARE AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#longliveVFK

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• edited October 2019
    Here are the progress pictures of my submarine room (aka.. "The Unexpected Treasure") from the sand contest this past summer. Also adding a picture of the invisible supports hidden in the room. As you can see from the invisible supports, the rocks were very tricky.

Invisible Supports:

The Unexpected Treasure (Invisible Supports)

Progress Pictures:

The Unexpected Treasure (Progress -2)

The Unexpected Treasure (Progress -3)

The Unexpected Treasure (Progress -4)

The Unexpected Treasure (Progress -5)

Finished Room:

The Unexpected Treasure (2019)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• WOW @waterfallglow I love love love your room looks like so much work great job :)
  • edited October 2019
    SparkleDream said:

WOW @waterfallglow I love love love your room looks like so much work great job :)

Thanks SparkleDream!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @VFK_Brizzie The helpful queen!

brizzie ride
    brizzie ride1

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question