closed

edited March 2020 in VFK Trading Post
closed

Comments

• @Zoee Would you take a q magic for your hearse? or an ice for the skeleton on bike?
  • edited October 2019
    @Zoee would you do a flaming baseball pin for the bird cage?

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @waterfallglow oops sorry i forgot to remove that from the pic, i don’t need flaming baseball anymore
  • @Zoee ohh ok. in that case would you do a Christmas tree antique pin for the bird cage? Also, I know it's not on your list but figured i would ask just in case. Would you do an antique harp for the skeleton on a bike?

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @Zoee

Would you take a 1* piki tiki enchantment and 1* white pumpkin for the skeleton on the bike and spooky hearse?
  • Kitten said:

@Zoee

Would you take a 1* piki tiki enchantment and 1* white pumpkin for the skeleton on the bike and spooky hearse?
    I can tack on crystal necklace and half moon satchel @Zoee
  • Kitten said:

Kitten said:

@Zoee

I can tack on crystal necklace and half moon satchel @Zoee
    I think I'd like to try to get more for those items, since I don't need the necklace or the satchel. Sorry about that :/
  • updated bump!
  • bumping
  • Updated bump!