Halloween 2019 Memberships Are Here! (AND THEIR BUNDLES OMG)

edited October 2019 in General
Western Ghost Town Membership: October 4, 2019 (14.95, 1 month)

Included:
- A Skeleton Horse!
- Skeleton Horse Bridle
- Skeleton Horse Saddle Blanket
- Skeleton Horse Saddle
- Exclusive Ghost Rider Outfit!
     - Ghost Rider - Carry Revolver
     - Ghost Rider - Rope
     - Ghost Rider - Hat
     - Ghost Rider - Gloves
     - Ghost Rider - Jacket
     - Ghost Rider - Top
     - Ghost Rider - Skirt
     - Ghost Rider - Boots
- Skeleton Horse Stable Guestroom!
- Entangle Enchantment - 1 Star!
- Western V.I.P. Pin!
- Western Theme!

western

Ok I won't lie, I love this bony horse boi and the revolver. I'm not as crazy about the clothes and there's no hair yet, so there's that.

Haunted Bayou Membership: October 4, 2019 (14.95, 1 month)

Included:
- Ridable Alligator!
- Exclusive Haunted Bayou Attire!
     - Bayou Inhabitant - Hat
     - Bayou Inhabitant - Necklace
     - Bayou Inhabitant - Gloves
     - Bayou Inhabitant - Top
     - Bayou Inhabitant - Skirt
     - Bayou Inhabitant - Shoes
     - Bayou Inhabitant - Hair - Red
- Haunted Bayou Swamp Area!
- Ooze Enchantment!
- Haunted Bayou Membership Pin!
- Swampy Haunted Bayou Theme!

bayou

So far this is my favorite. The big dress is nice, I like the hair, the alligator is my buddy now and I'm gonna chomp all y'all that are mean. May the odds be ever in your favor.

Creepy Carnival Membership: October 4, 2019 (37.95, 3 months)

Included:
- Ostrich Egg! (which progresses to a ridable Ostrich!)
- Exclusive Creepy Carnival Attire!
     - Carnival Clown - Face Paint
     - Carnival Clown - Carry Balloons
     - Carnival Clown - Hair - Orange
     - Carnival Clown - Gloves
     - Carnival Clown - Top
     - Carnival Clown - Pants
     - Carnival Clown - Boots
- Carnival Ostrich Tent!
- Carnival Lights Enchantment!
- Creepy Carnival Membership Pin!
- Spooktastic Creepy Carnival Theme!

Carnival

Ok so I got this one mostly for the ostrich and the promise of carnival bundles but I Hate Clowns. So. Right now this is full of Badness but I'm hopeful that the bundles will have Non-Clown items. But the ostrich will breathe fire so that will be awesome.

I forgot to include them in the pictures, but the themes are actually all really nice this time! I think the Carnival one is my favorite right at this second bc it is the most colorful, but I can't say that I don't like any of the themes!

Comments

• Hey Bee! Great idea, I am also very excited! Do you think you could change the title of this thread until the memberships actually release? Right now it is extremely misleading and I fear people will get their hopes up.
  • awww.. i saw the title of the thread and got excited that they were here already. oops! LOL. However, yes I am really looking forward to when the actually do come out.

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• My first year back since 2011.  Yep, I'm super-excited...although my wallet disagrees ;) 

You'd be surprised what you can do with the short end of the stick
  • @flamanar I understand that feeling. xD
     HBForever's Signature
    Thank you @Purrfect
  • BUMPING this thread now that memberships are officially out! ALSO, I LOVE THE NEW MEMBERSHIPS SO MUCH!!!!! Especially the ride-able fire breathing OSTRICH!! I have been wanting a ride-able ostrich in game for years now!!! WOOOOO!!!!! Thank you so much Staffies!!!!!!!!!!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• cute_lina said:

bundle
    bundle
    bundle

OMG!

I wasn't there for the hype but here are my thoughts!

Western Membership

> I think the girl looks like Annie Oakley from the movie/musical, "Annie Get Your Gun"!

> The carry gun is awesome!

> The fx resembles the lasso rope in action?

> Finally they heeded the skeleton horse suggestion many are asking for!

Bayou Membership

> OMG! My first thought when I saw the girl dress was Scarlett O'Hara. :D Could this be a Gone With the Wind concept?

> The house looks like a plantation house so I'm gonna guess yes, haha!

> The guy looks like Rhett Butler!

> This is definitely Gone With the Wind but with a horror theme... ROFL.. - crosses fingers -

Carnival Membership

> So many people suggested some carnival theme too! Yay!

> This membership suits my weirdness. :O

> There better be a haunted carousel item... LOL!

> Thanks VFK staff for adding another fire breathing mount!

Excited to see what each and every membership will bring! :D

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • updated!! :))
  • Cool memberships I bought all 3 of them I named my skeleton horse Mr Bones
  • Don't think I can get behind the hype of these memberships....just not my style.  However, I understand that they are for some people, so yay for them!  I do hope that the bundles prove me wrong for not liking these!  As of right now... I don't think i'll be buying them.  
  • FracturedMemories said:

Don't think I can get behind the hype of these memberships....just not my style.  However, I understand that they are for some people, so yay for them!  I do hope that the bundles prove me wrong for not liking these!  As of right now... I don't think i'll be buying them.  

The Western represents the Wild West then the Bayou represents the Deep South. Now all we need is a Northern and a Midwest. LOLOLOL!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

FracturedMemories said:

Don't think I can get behind the hype of these memberships....just not my style.  However, I understand that they are for some people, so yay for them!  I do hope that the bundles prove me wrong for not liking these!  As of right now... I don't think i'll be buying them.  

The Western represents the Wild West then the Bayou represents the Deep South. Now all we need is a Northern and a Midwest. LOLOLOL!
    OMG ALSO, we need Far East. :D

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I bought all but the Carnival--clowns aren't my thing, but maybe the bundles will prove me wrong.
  • I like the Western one, the skeleton horse is adorable. I like the Bayou one too because it gives me Halloween at Disneyland New Orleans Square vibes. Not a fan of the Carnival one, but overall, I’m happy it’s not dragons!
  • The alligator is awesome! 8-}

Doggo looks weird

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I can picture there being a Bayou Mansion portrait (similar to the explorer couple in the Lost World membership) being in a future bundle!

that orrrrrr maybe in the antique shop? 
  • bluewiz said:

I can picture there being a Bayou Mansion portrait (similar to the explorer couple in the Lost World membership) being in a future bundle!

that orrrrrr maybe in the antique shop? 

Your comment made me think of Scarlett's huge portrait inside the movie (Gone With the Wind - If they're really going with this as inspo).

Exhibit A:

Spoiler:

GWTW Scarlett's portrait

Scarlett O'Hara's Portrait

………………………..

And I think Creepy Carnival should have a chock-full of posters (and figures, ahem ahem)! :D From jugglers to wire walkers to stilt walkers to everything else, lol (there are so many).

Exhibit B:

Spoiler:

Carnivale posters!!! Vintage style!

CREEPY CARNIVAL INSPO POSTERS1
    reaCREEPY CARNIVAL INSPO POSTERS2
    CREEPY CARNIVAL INSPO POSTERS3
    CREEPY CARNIVAL INSPO POSTERS4

…………..

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Alright Bundle #1 for Western Ghost Town is finally here!

LOTS O GOODIES!

WGT Bundle #1 2
    WGT Bundle #1 3
    WGT Bundle #1 4
    WGT Bundle #1 5
    WGT Bundle #1 6
    WGT Bundle #1 7
    WGT Bundle #1

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • what does the hair look like?
    cutelina
  • download_20191017_085607
    download_20191017_085604
    download_20191017_085601
    download_20191017_085559
    download_20191017_085557
    download_20191017_085554

HAUNTED BAYOU BUNDLE #1

Ooo the fountain!!!! Pretty outfits!!!!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • the guy looks like colonial sanders 
    cutelina
  • Mintie displayed the carnival furni at garden partyyyy!!!

Screenshot_20191017-220332~2

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve

• ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited October 2019
    I love the western membership! Haha I remember me and a few girls would joke about a very “yeehaw” membership. And low and behold... maybe staff was watching? Haha I’m thinking of purchasing that one. For now, I got the bayou one. I’m not thrilled about the circus one being 3 months long... I wish it was also one month because I don’t want to pay extra :/ not sure if I’ll be buying that one or not. But I’m pretty impressed that they didn’t give us more dragons, i like that they’re trying something new and I hope we get more girl outfits for the bayou one in more colors! Maybe like a solid black or red in a silky kind of texture. The square pattern is nice but it reminds me a bit of the spring buyable clothes. I think they were Easter? Anyway I’m glad to be back from my hiatus to see all the spooky fun. That hanging skeleton is awesome! And a gun that girls can wear?! So neat.
  • Bat toss carnival item gives you a prize when you approach it very cool
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

I love the western membership! Haha I remember me and a few girls would joke about a very “yeehaw” membership. And low and behold... maybe staff was watching? Haha I’m thinking of purchasing that one. For now, I got the bayou one. I’m not thrilled about the circus one being 3 months long... I wish it was also one month because I don’t want to pay extra :/ not sure if I’ll be buying that one or not. But I’m pretty impressed that they didn’t give us more dragons, i like that they’re trying something new and I hope we get more girl outfits for the bayou one in more colors! Maybe like a solid black or red in a silky kind of texture. The square pattern is nice but it reminds me a bit of the spring buyable clothes. I think they were Easter? Anyway I’m glad to be back from my hiatus to see all the spooky fun. That hanging skeleton is awesome! And a gun that girls can wear?! So neat.

3 months looks definitely worth it. Bundle #1 already has epic items in them and I'm pretty sure that tells about the coming bundles!

I love the western! The fact we can hold a gun is enough for me but also the skeleton horse sold me and definitely the upcoming furni. If I guess right, Bayou should be filled with clothing! :D

Carnival has popping bright colors and looks so fun! The pin display was a cute excuse for a vintage poster and I'm loving it. I'm hoping to see more stands and figures as well. :)

Thermaman said:

Bat toss carnival item gives you a prize when you approach it very cool

I saw that! It's so cool!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I also wish that they either gave you the opposite gender outfits, or gave you the option to buy them using credits or stamps, because idk about anyone else but i like using them on mannequins when I build
  • Kitten said:

I also wish that they either gave you the opposite gender outfits, or gave you the option to buy them using credits or stamps, because idk about anyone else but i like using them on mannequins when I build

I completely agree with this. I have a male account as well that I like to use sometimes so it would be nice to dress him up in these boy outfits.
  • GIFT said:
    the hat doesn't fir on the hair. The hair by itself is cute. It reminds me of anna from Frozen. 
    cutelina