In Honor of the New Black Cat Lamp (and ALL Black Cats)

I have a big black kitty and he is just a very small loud angel, so naturally this new crossword lamp is just My Favorite Lamp Ever. So in honor of that I would like to share this video with you all of my big black kitty Merlin being Very Afraid of a little doggo I made. 

Afterwards he was Angry and Concerned at me for touching the doggo but eventually I was forgiven.

58958902376__B3E7A768-931B-43E0-B525-D170112D9AA6

Comments

• I'll just crawl back to my nifty cave. - Merlin 2019

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Oh my goodness! Your cat is adorable and your crochet skills look awesome too! I have not been on vfk since the new lamps came out but I LOVE black cats, so it sounds like a cool lamp
  • edited September 2019
    @millsfan Lol yes it's awesome! Thank you, I try very hard on the crochet and he is very cute. Also either very dumb or very smart and I have no idea which lol. 
  • Haha, silly kitty! Thank you for sharing! :)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• Here is a picture of the crochet kitty backpack charm I made recently for my neighbor across the street. I have mentioned in conversation to staff and a few other players in game. Figured I would share a picture for those that have not seen the finished work yet. What do you think @VFK_Mintie ??

Kitty Backpack Charm (Grey)
    Kitty Backpack Charm 2 (Grey)

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• This is a crochet kitty i made several years ago when i was still VERY
    new to crochet and just learning how to crochet. I have been knitting
    for 11 years now but only learned to crochet in the latter years of
    those 11 years. I have come along way since I made this kitty in just a
    the few years i have been crocheting. I forget exactly how long i been
    crocheting exactly but I THINK it's been about 3 years now? Maybe 4?
    Anyway, as you can see my embroidery work especially has come a long
    way. I guess you could say it's my first attempt at a kitty.

DSCN2505

waterfallglow signature

• @waterfallglow so cute!! I've also started with knitting many years ago and have recently (like within the last few years) taken up crochet! (I hold my hands wrong bc of that I think, but my projects still come out cute so who cares lol.) Later I will post a pic of the kitty I made a couple of years ago too! It's a stuffed version of the one cat that ran away. :'(
  • I don't have cats but I have cat items like this cat print dress I wore to a gala... LOLOLOL

IMG_20190809_212702186~2
    IMG_20190809_213809553~2

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GIFT  OMG TOO CUTE
  • HoneyBee said:

@waterfallglow so cute!! I've also started with knitting many years ago and have recently (like within the last few years) taken up crochet! (I hold my hands wrong bc of that I think, but my projects still come out cute so who cares lol.) Later I will post a pic of the kitty I made a couple of years ago too! It's a stuffed version of the one cat that ran away. :'(

Yes, I feel you on the hand position thing. When I first started learning to crochet after knitting for so many years, it was very awkward. I was used to the knitting hand position and not the crochet hand position. It took a while to get used to holding my hands in a new way for the crochet but eventually I got the hang of it. Now I can switch back and forth from crochet to knitting (and vise versa) pretty easily now. Long story short it takes practice. Also, I would love to see the kitty you made too! So sorry to know it's made after a real kitty of yours that ran away.

waterfallglow signature

• 20191012_160945
    20191012_161320

Taking this kitty everywhere. =^,^=

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Have yourself a meowy little Christmas!

20191225_185905
    20191225_205217
    20191225_205127

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve