Host Elementals

Offering credits for the following elementals:

-2 Arctic Ice Water

I'm almost there guys!! :D

IMG_1105 Black Parade Skull Art

Comments

• @Raven_Of_Asgard I can trade you one of each, how many credits are you offering?
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• BTW Is that your own art in your signature?  If it is, it's super good!
    --

• @iStella I haven't really seen these traded around recently so I'm not exactly sure what they're worth, what sounds fair to you? 
    Also yes, that's my art lol, I'm glad  you like it! :D
  • Raven_Of_Asgard said:

@iStella I haven't really seen these traded around recently so I'm not exactly sure what they're worth, what sounds fair to you? 

Also yes, that's my art lol, I'm glad  you like it! :D

Well they are not retired but they only come every 3 months or so, would you think 5,000 a bottle would be fair? it would be 30,000 credits total
    LMK what you think
    --

• @iStella sounds great to me! Let me know when you will be on so we can meet up :) i'm on right now and will be in the garden for the closing party.
  • I probably have most of what you are looking for. Do you have current game magic?

• I have some too if you still need more!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @GIFT yep, I still need more! Stella and I haven't met up yet but when we do I'll edit the original post to update what I need :)
  • Sorry I wasn't on today @Raven_Of_Asgard I'll be on tomorrow, just message me here when you get on, or if we miss each other again I'll be on at closing tomorrow
    --

• Bumpity bump :) made some successful trades but still need more!
  • Bumpity bump bump
  • Bump, I'm almost there guys!!