New VFK Summer Holiday/Event Idea!

Okay, so I just thought of an idea that would be super fun and also totally unique! What if we received gift sand buckets in our log in rooms that we could open with summer themed items inside? Kinda like how we get Easter baskets from the Easter Bunny every spring but different. These sand buckets we could get from "Sand" man on the morning of the first official day of summer (Which is at the end of June). It would be an exciting way to celebrate the start of the summer season. Now obviously the start of summer has already way past but I would love this for next summer! There is also the option where we could receive the gift sand buckets from Tazz!? I think either option could work (Whether from Tazz or from the Sandman). It would just depend on what the VFK players would prefer. I am adding 2 different polls with this thread so everyone can share their preferences and thoughts. Also, it would be extra great if the sand buckets were carry-able when stored as well as have the ability to place them in our rooms. Lastly, I have no ideas on what we could call this new VFK summer holiday/event so any suggestions on that is welcomed!

@VFK_Tazz @VFK_Mintie @VFK_Enigma @VFK_Cactus @VFK_Vintage @VFK_Brizzie
New VFK Summer Holiday/Event Idea! (Players thoughts and preferences)
  1. Do you like this idea for a new summer holiday/event?
    1. Yes! I love it so much!!
      53.33%
    2. I like it but don't love it.
        0.00%
    3. Eh, it's not really my thing.
        0.00%
    4. No, I do not like this idea.
      46.67%
  2. Who should we receive the gift sand buckets from?
    1. Tazz
      20.00%
    2. Sandman
      26.67%
    3. Don't have a preference.
      53.33%

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

Comments

• I love SUMMER SEASON so I approve this message. ;)

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GIFT said:

I love SUMMER SEASON so I approve this message. ;)

LOL! Thank you gift for your funny reply. It made me smile!

waterfallglow signature

my signature was drawn by waterfallglow (me)! I did this completely myself using Paint program. :) ^_^

• @Tatiana_SilverHeart here is the idea and thread i was telling you about.

waterfallglow signature