Looking for Jungle Waterfall Pieces

They are available in the gold stamp store! Please let me know what you are looking for.
Signature

Comments

• I have multiple of each! How many do you need per size? 

I'm looking for latest host prizes I missed such as Medieval fountains and Medieval food carts and the throne chairs from Sunday quest. I wasn't able to get a lot of the chairs and anything else that is recent that you have, just tell me!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • @Gift I have not been on in like a month in a half so I don't have any of the new items, so is there anything else that you are looking for? 

I need about:
    x 10 corner
    x 13 regular
    Signature
  • Chyne said:

@Gift I have not been on in like a month in a half so I don't have any of the new items, so is there anything else that you are looking for? 

I need about:
    x 10 corner
    x 13 regular
    Just show me what you have or if credits, it will be 2K each!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I can do credits. So 46k?
    Signature
  • Chyne said:

I can do credits. So 46k?

Yes. I'm online all day today!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • @GIFT Im on now
    Signature