Looking for Green Coupe - Antique

edited December 2019 in VFK Trading Post
Looking for Green Coupe car - antique also known as the snowy car. Let me know your wants.

Auto trade: 1 million credits
OR
wrapped carry presents + antique London mailbox

Comments

• Does anybody have screenshots? What is the Separated Lady? :O

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Fonna said:

Screenshot (154)

Thank you! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Bump! Please only comment regarding to the trade. Thanks.
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

Bump! Please only comment regarding to the trade. Thanks.

Sorry perpetual_fighter!

As you can tell, I missed the Saturday antique so naturally I would have to ask people like you who were present on that day for screenshots or any other kind gestures.

Fonna was kind enough to answer me. Next time I won't do this in your thread again.

Have a great week!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited June 2019
    I don’t mind being asked about the antiques, or anything unrelated to my posts, as long as it’s done through inbox. I like to keep this thread clean and related to the trade so there aren’t any confusions. Not only that, but when I see a notification on this thread, I get excited thinking it’s about a trade and it’s sad when I find out it’s not. No worries though, as long as in the future you ask through PM or inbox, I do not mind at all. I have some pictures of other antiques if you still need to see and I can PM them to you. :)

@GIFT
  • @GIFT hey there! I do have a few antiques that I can show you in game, or I can send you some pics on here if you'd prefer! Just lmk please! :)
  • ThePegasus said:

@GIFT hey there! I do have a few antiques that I can show you in game, or I can send you some pics on here if you'd prefer! Just lmk please! :)

Once again, please use PM!
  • OMG I totally didn't see that! So sorry!
  • I will definitely use PM next time!
  • ThePegasus said:

I will definitely use PM next time!

Thanks!
  • Bumparoo, updated
  • Bump! NEW THREAD
  • Thanks for the pic. Still looking, bump!
  • edited September 2019
    New thread. Marshmallow pins.
    _________

BUMP
  • edited December 2019
    Bump new thread