Star Journey Membership suggestions

2»

Comments

• edited May 2019
    I think all the ideas are great, I hope to see these all in the upcoming bundles.

My favorites by far are: Angel's blue constellation dress, the braided hair styles, and the galaxy beanie, I love them!! 
    ^:)^

snip_20190608133859
    A big thank you to @purrfect for drawing my wonderful signature!
  • edited May 2019
    sooo coco dearest (@sugarandcoffee) was thinking about some sort of constellation face paint/make up hold on got to find it
    sugarandcoffee said:

I think all the ideas are great, I hope to see these all in the upcoming bundles.

My favorites by far are: Angel's blue constellation dress, the braided hair styles, and the galaxy beanie, I love them!! 
    ^:)
  • edited June 2019
    maxresdefault (3)STAR FRECKLES!!!!! and girls can have the star freckles/ makeup look guys can have star freckles to lol minus the makeup thingy
  • edited June 2019
    I'd loveee to get celestial, night sky inspired waterfalls (in the same style as the ghost dragon & zoofari waterfalls). Dark blue coloured waters with twinkling stars. Perhaps instead of rocks at the top... clouds?

nightskywaterfall
  • Zoee said:

I'd loveee to get celestial, night sky inspired waterfalls (in the same style as the ghost dragon & zoofari waterfalls). Dark blue coloured waters with twinkling stars. Perhaps instead of rocks at the top... clouds?

nightskywaterfall
    i'm all for that!!
  • edited June 2019
    i notice that we have every hair colors o.o except orange/peach can the vfk staffies add that as an hair color also !!

• edited June 2019
    let me find it.
  • neon peach hair jess jewel
    neon-peach-orange-hair-color-500x603
    Neon-Peach-Hair-Is-The-New-Instagram-Trend-3 here is the hair color of peach/orange since we're missing it as an hair color option. 
  • edited June 2019
    hi so i know the bundles are almost over. oops LOL but i think statues would be really cool. there are other and perhaps better examples of the celestial sphere and statues.. i guess i just want a statue in general :^)

Screenshot_338
    Screenshot_339

it would be cool if we had a centerpiece status such as this--also hoping for it to be fairly big or at least the same scaling as the Mary & Baby Jesus Statue. 

personally i'd love for the majority of the statue to be white marble but i think it would go well with the current gold accents that have been in past bundles 
  • bluewiz said:

hi so i know the bundles are almost over. oops LOL but i think statues would be really cool. there are other and perhaps better examples of the celestial sphere and statues.. i guess i just want a statue in general :^)

Screenshot_338
    Screenshot_339

it would be cool if we had a centerpiece status such as this--also hoping for it to be fairly big or at least the same scaling as the Mary & Baby Jesus Statue. 

personally i'd love for the majority of the statue to be white marble but i think it would go well with the current gold accents that have been in past bundles 
    I like this!!! I'm fine with any statue/figure actually.

Maybe you could post more angles of this pic so staff can see more!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Screenshot_347
    Screenshot_348these are the only extra perspectives i could find lol
  • edited June 2019
    I would like to say what's on my mind...

Can we get more (2x-5x) of our astrology pin for the last hurrah? 

:P :P :P

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • Yes please let us get more pins ^^
  • angel_girl_pretty said:

Chyne said:

Here are some ideas that I have found:

Girls:

Star Journey 1.1

Star Journey 2

Star Journey 5
    Star Journey 5.5

Boys:

Star Journey 8

Star Journey 7

Star Journey 4

Star Journey 4.4

Pins:

Star Journey 3

Boys & Girls:

Star Journey 6
    The face masks were made! I'm so happy
    Signature
  • Aye Staffies can we get like new clothes please ?? XD 
  • id love to see that hair color.
    angelwaterfairy said:

neon peach hair jess jewel
    Neon-Peach-Hair-Is-The-New-Instagram-Trend-3 here is the hair color of peach/orange since we're missing it as an hair color option. 

• Fonna said:

id love to see that hair color.

angelwaterfairy said:

neon peach hair jess jewel

same ies!!