Trade made

Trade made
Tagged:

Comments

• I have it and am looking for the new membership hairs! :)
  • StarsEternal said:

I have it and am looking for the new membership hairs! :)

I don’t have extras of those but I have some Phoenix hairs as well as butterfly/Pegasus/dinosaur membership hairs.
  • I have ghost hairs if that is what your looking for. I think it's cute they made little carry able awards. 
    cutelina
  • @Perpetual_Fighter I have no clue what any of those actually look like because I haven't been consistently playing, Ill take a look next time we're both on!

• StarsEternal said:

@Perpetual_Fighter I have no clue what any of those actually look like because I haven't been consistently playing, Ill take a look next time we're both on!

Okay! Let me know when you want to meet. I’m in the central time zone and usually in a trade room when I’m on.
  • @Perpetual_Fighter I am available right now until like 5 mountain time! I'm probably gonna sit AFK in the trade room so if you come on, IM me and hopefully I'll see soon after (:
  • edited June 2019
    bump
  • My groovy shirt is yours for a black and platinum blonde Magic Act hairs! Those are the only colors I need.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited June 2019
    GIFT said:

My groovy shirt is yours for a black and platinum blonde Magic Act hairs! Those are the only colors I need.

I have black but not platinum. Maybe someone will swap one of the other four for it?
  • Perpetual_Fighter said:

GIFT said:

My groovy shirt is yours for a black and platinum blonde Magic Act hairs! Those are the only colors I need.

I have black but not platinum. Maybe someone will swap one of the other four for it?
    What are your other shades? I can trade with you tomorrow...

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

GIFT said:

What are your other shades? I can trade with you tomorrow...

I have red, purple, teal, and blonde (and black of course.) where do you want to meet/what time? I work until 5pm central

• I think I might need purple along with black (I'll check soon). We can meet 3-6 pm PST!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

I think I might need purple along with black (I'll check soon). We can meet 3-6 pm PST!

Okay, I will be on the look out for you!
  • BUMP
    —— New thread: shorts! Ignore previous comments.