Idea - Add particles/visual effects to Levitation FX

edited June 2019 in Generals
Hi VFK

I was really excited when I saw the pin for levitation fx!   I was a little bummed though when I saw the enchantment does not show any sort of mystical particle effects around our character when floating.  I figured the purple aura/effects would be on our character (as seen on the pin). 
levitationfx
 I saw @bluewiz's thread for suggesting updating old antique paintings, so I figured it wouldn't be that extreme to suggest having levitation fx have particle animations around our character (to make it look like a magical trick is allowing us to float).  Nonetheless, I loved the event vfk put on… lots of cool items the devs made for us
Thank you for considering @VFK_ENIGMA @VFK_MINTIE
-millsfan

Comments

• I happen to be logged in via EA client one time and I saw that the FX has no glow but on browser it does have it! I wonder what's causing them to be different visually and I hope staff can adjust them! I do see a purplish glow around the avatar.

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • edited June 2019
    the levitate magic is functioning a little weirdly... but here is what it should be showing (i switch from EA client to browser in order to see this). though you might be suggesting that you want more particles specifically--but just in case! 

Screenshot_430
  • edited June 2019
    Oh wow @giftprincess and @bluewiz I did not see that! That is totally fine (better than nothing).  I usually play on epic ages, and I have not seen these visual effects.  Well, then I hope these effects carry over to epic ages eventually.  Thank you for letting me know : )  Was this an update, or has it been like that since it came out on the browser.
  • i personally thought it was an update that came alongside the other antiques getting fixed/loaded (like the carry hat, etc) but a lot of people were telling me that it has been like that even after purchasing at the shop
  • @VFK_MINTIE any update as to if/when this fx will be updated on EA? Thank you