Post your 2019 Garden Contest Entries!

My garden was very simple because I just wanted the judging prizes so don't hate on it LOL
I judged a bunch of rooms that were beautiful and can't wait to see the screenshots!

My Garden
Signature

Comments

• Same I just wanted the judging prizes. I'm surprised I even placed

vfkkk
    vfkk
  • edited May 2019
    Congrats to all! 

I love Disney. 

BELLATRIX:

Spoiler:
    Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 9.15.31 PM
    Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 9.17.56 PM

SUPERNOVAGIRL:
    Spoiler:
    Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 9.20.46 PM
    Screen Shot 2019-05-25 at 9.20.59 PM

• Bellatrix said:

Congrats to all! 

I love Disney. 

BELLATRIX:

Spoiler:

SUPERNOVAGIRL:
    Spoiler:

I had supernovagirls room and rated it 4 stars!!
    vfkk
  • @Bellatrix I had both of your rooms! They are beautiful both got five stars!
    Signature

• Capture
     My room was kept simple, but I put time into it, and all the money I had across all my accounts. lol

VFK sig
  • Bellatrix said:

Congrats to all! 

I love Disney. 

BELLATRIX:

Spoiler:

SUPERNOVAGIRL:
    Spoiler:

I had Nova's room and I rated it all 5 stars
    VFK sig
  • A few people guessed this was mine, I wonder what gave it away hehe

Spoiler:

Dragonfly Falls

Explore the mystical meadow of Dragonfly Falls at dawn, where the violet waters cascade into glistening waterfalls and the lavender flowers bloom!

gardencontest2019
  • Zoee said:

A few people guessed this was mine, I wonder what gave it away hehe

Spoiler:

Dragonfly Falls

Explore the mystical meadow of Dragonfly Falls at dawn, where the violet waters cascade into glistening waterfalls and the lavender flowers bloom!

gardencontest2019
    @Zoee I had this room on both of my accounts gave it five stars both times! It's my favorite room that I judged! :)
    Signature
  • Zoee said:

A few people guessed this was mine, I wonder what gave it away hehe

Spoiler:

Dragonfly Falls

gardencontest2019
    I loved this room, gave it all 5 stars. 
    VFK sig
  • edited May 2019
    here's mine! 
    im gonna mess this spoiler tag up and im gonna be embarrassed.... tune in: 

Spoiler:
    Screenshot_115
    Title: The Sanctuary that Touched the Sky 

Description: You find yourself standing beneath the grandest tree you've ever seen! The gentle chirping of crickets and the peaceful rush of the waterfalls orchestrate a melody of enchantment. You watch in wonder as the breeze gently brushes past the sunflowers and the vines that hang low from the trees--all under the mystical moonlight from up above. 

Legend has it that high atop this grand tree stands a glass menagerie that is home to a fairy that lost her wings. She longed for the life she once had: a life filled with adventure in the skies. This longing led her to live a life of isolation as she journeyed her way up this very tree to live atop forever more. Though she is alone: she is happy, because once again she is amongst the clouds and the stars that welcome her and tell her that she is home.

• @Chyne & @PhantomsAngelOfMusic
    thank you very much <3
  • bluewiz said:

here's mine! 

Spoiler:
    Screenshot_115

Description: You find yourself standing beneath the grandest tree you've ever seen! The gentle chirping of crickets and the peaceful rush of the waterfalls orchestrate a melody of enchantment. You watch in wonder as the breeze gently brushes past the sunflowers and the vines that hang low from the trees--all under the mystical moonlight from up above. 

Legend has it that high atop this grand tree stands a glass menagerie that is home to a fairy that lost her wings. She longed for the life she once had: a life filled with adventure in the skies. This longing led her to live a life of isolation as she journeyed her way up this very tree to live atop forever more. Though she is alone: she is happy, because once again she is amongst the clouds and the stars that welcome her and tell her that she is home.

This room blew me away too!! It got 5 stars from me
    VFK sig
  • Zoee said:

@Chyne & @PhantomsAngelOfMusic

thank you very much <3
    You're welcome
    VFK sig
  • bluewiz said:

here's mine! 

Spoiler:
    Screenshot_115

@bluewiz I didn't have this room but it's amazing! Good Job!!
    Signature
  •  my main entry and clone's garden entry
    garden entry
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

my main entry and clone's garden entry
    garden entry

I didn't get either one of these rooms, but they look amazing.
    VFK sig
  • edited May 2019
    Here's mine! 

Spoiler:
    contest
    The Hidden Lake
    As you walk through the forest on the beautiful spring day during your hike, you come across a secluded lake.  Waterfalls crashing down, birds flying over top of you, butterflies fluttering around, and you decide to jump from the waterfalls and land right in the lake!  

• PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

cute_lina said:

my main entry and clone's garden entry
    garden entry

I didn't get either one of these rooms, but they look amazing.
    thank you
    cutelina
  • edited May 2019
    Here is mine!!
    Spoiler:
    Screenshot_78
  • Congrats everyone! Here is mine!

Garden Contest 2019
  • Envying_Rose said:

Bellatrix said:

Congrats to all! 

I love Disney. 

BELLATRIX:

Spoiler:

SUPERNOVAGIRL:
    Spoiler:

I had supernovagirls room and rated it 4 stars!!
    Chyne said:

@Bellatrix I had both of your rooms! They are beautiful both got five stars!

PhantomsAngelOfMusic said:

Bellatrix said:

Congrats to all! 

I love Disney. 

BELLATRIX:

Spoiler:

SUPERNOVAGIRL:
    Spoiler:

I had Nova's room and I rated it all 5 stars
    Thank you!

Supernovagirl is obviously my clone - I'm a passholder at WDW and I love the Flower and Garden festival so I wanted to build it with all of my leftover items... I had a lot since I changed my mind so much while building my actual contest room.

Thanks again! 
  • This is my room!!

To be frank, I really didn't have a set idea for this contest--I knew I just wanted to challenge myself with a big room again. But of course, this grid is weird lol. I had some help from @mamasama and Parklady. I also forgot to change the 'i' information woops. 

Spoiler:

Garden 2019
  • here is mine called dragon nursery, hardest part was getting the dragons
    Spoiler:
    vfk garden 2019

tree
  • Kitten said:

This is my room!!

To be frank, I really didn't have a set idea for this contest--I knew I just wanted to challenge myself with a big room again. But of course, this grid is weird lol. I had some help from @mamasama and Parklady. I also forgot to change the 'i' information woops. 

Spoiler:

Garden 2019
    I liked this room when I had it. You did a great job, and got 4 stars from me
    VFK sig
  • LittleBambi said:

here is mine called dragon nursery, hardest part was getting the dragons

Spoiler:
    vfk garden 2019

This room was amazing, gave it 4 stars
    VFK sig
  • I judged a lot of these rooms, giving some high marks! Congrats to everybody! :)
    Here's mine:
    Spoiler:
    garden2019
    ★☆★☆★
    butterflyaway
    If you'd like a signature similar to mine, please message me! I take requests!
    whistle
    ★☆★☆★

• Jessizoid said:

I judged a lot of these rooms, giving some high marks! Congrats to everybody! :)

Here's mine:
    Spoiler:
    garden2019
    I got this room. I gave it a 5
    cutelina
  • CozyFallWitch said:

2019-05-27 12_16_09 PM CozyFallWitch - CozyFallWitch's Enchanted Spring Pink & Purple Easter Witch Garden

I also got yours and gave it a 4
    cutelina
  • cute_lina said:

CozyFallWitch said:

2019-05-27 12_16_09 PM CozyFallWitch - CozyFallWitch's Enchanted Spring Pink & Purple Easter Witch Garden

I also got yours and gave it a 4
    bd95c5fe7175cdaddea9d8be2191da8a_original