Zoofari Membership ideas/hopes

I know there is a general but I thought it might be easier to break it up for each membership style.

Mine - I'd be very pleased with these shorts in different colrs. Especially olive drab, camo and desert camo and very black!!

Comments

• Maybe a couch with giraffe pillows that look hand painted.  I love the couches with toucan pillows in the Zoo toucan aviary!  I want to deck out a room with animal furniture :D.  I would love as a collectible or host room if they made a safari room that over looks safari animals in their natural habitat.
  • If possible... I really like the Ghost Dragon water works! The pond, waterfalls and fountains etc. Hope they also will make some for Zoofari! 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • GiftPrincess said:

If possible... I really like the Ghost Dragon water works! The pond, waterfalls and fountains etc. Hope they also will make some for Zoofari! 

Ah those ghost dragon waterfalls, the best ever. 

• what about a aquarium room? potinal fish pets?
    cutelina
  • edited May 2019
    what some tree houses?4e9d51435735229692894b3364dcc145
    Incredible20Belize20Tree20Houses_1
    treehouse-ideas-inspiration i meant to say what about some tree houses? 
  • Love the waterfall idea and other color safari clothes!!!

Also WOW @angelwaterfairy those are some totally awesome pictures!
    --
    64HBS56TE0AI TY Jessizoid!

• angelwaterfairy said:

images (4)
    Melbourne-african-safari-Bedroom-Eclectic-with-window-treatment-professionals-loft-bedroom20-x-20-bedroom-ideas-photos
    Safari-Master-Bedroom-Ideas

Love these ideas. I do hope to see safari style furniture. I do love the room we got with the giraffe but would have preferred something like this!
  • Fonna said:

angelwaterfairy said:

images (4)
    Melbourne-african-safari-Bedroom-Eclectic-with-window-treatment-professionals-loft-bedroom20-x-20-bedroom-ideas-photos
    Safari-Master-Bedroom-Ideas

Love these ideas. I do hope to see safari style furniture. I do love the room we got with the giraffe but would have preferred something like this!
    hopefully they can incorparted however u spell into some of yall bundles for furniture or something XD♥
  • edited May 2019
    Hey all!!  

Here are some of the ideas that I came up with !!! 

--The safari outfits that we currently have are GREAT! I love them.  However, I would love to see them come in more colors!  Maybe an olive green, a burnt orange, white, and even camo! 

Also, just some additional shirts that I think would look super cute (:   We could even just have "recolors" of the new spring fashions pastel shirts that I LOVE!  I know this doesn't "seem" safari like, but, I think it still is because it's incoorporating the JUNGLE Safari!  

Spoiler:
    Zoofari-shirt-2 zoofari-shirt-3 Zoofari-shit-1[
  • GIFT said:

If possible... I really like the Ghost Dragon water works! The pond, waterfalls and fountains etc. Hope they also will make some for Zoofari! 

Fonna said:

GiftPrincess said:

Eek! They made the waterfalls! :)

WOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • Fonna said:

I know there is a general but I thought it might be easier to break it up for each membership style.

Mine - I'd be very pleased with these shorts in different colrs. Especially olive drab, camo and desert camo and very black!!

Wow! I love this olive shade! :O

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • GIFT said:

GIFT said:

Fonna said:

GiftPrincess said:

Eek! They made the waterfalls! :)

WOOOTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
    GIFT said:

Fonna said:

Wow! I love this olive shade! :O
    Great success! Sweet bundle.