Why We Need New Collectible Seeds

Hi devs!

By now you can tell I like VFK gardening since I have been doing it for almost 2 years now (just like my current play timeline) and have successfully grew different plants and trees and have occasionally let them die but still is consistently at it, tending my garden on a procrastinating-religiously-type of schedule (just like everyone else lol). :D Gardening is one of the big reasons why I come back to log in to water so that I will have money for future contests! 

I really like the notion of a 'rare' collectible seed. Step 1: Plant one. Step 2: Water everyday for a week and voila get another seed by harvest time (step 3) that you can sell in your closet or plant again to get more. It was refreshing even if it was the same with heirloom but then we get additional but same retail monetary value out of it helping builders alike with competitions. Honestly if it weren't for building competitions at all I would not be gardening as it now mostly govern my motivation for gardening and trading. 

It would really help us instead of planting 100 pieces of trees and getting less than 100,000 because sometimes we get baumwolle or reedie seeds. While the seeds are helpful, it is becoming a burden to have a ton of them with actual no use but to sit in our storage sheds or closet. Considering we also get them from burning bushes or sheep/storm events (not to mention cutting reedies in Audubon rooms), I really think the trees should stop giving baumwolle and reedie seeds and stick to monetary awards solely. 

If you could consider giving us another Mother's Day Collectible Seed or any other occasion really like you originally did in 2017, we the community of players would ever be so grateful! I know I would be, and will continue gardening to keep saving up for contest reasons!

Thanks for reading and as always we appreciate everything you do for VFK. I for one am excited during VFK Anniversary to see what you lot have gotten for us. :D

VFK ROCKS!

- Gift

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• I agree, I’d really love another Mother’s Day collectible seed (preferable Hydrangeas hehe)! I love having different prizes that you can get upon harvesting and the different levels of rarity. Keeps gardening fun! :)
  • Zoee said:

I agree, I’d really love another Mother’s Day collectible seed (preferable Hydrangeas hehe)! I love having different prizes that you can get upon harvesting and the different levels of rarity. Keeps gardening fun! :)

Great idea! Hydrangeas <3

True, I love the different prizes with gardenia! The decors are charming!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I think it would be cool if as you grow more of a crop, you can get some sort of prize that ranks up as you plant more and more.  I remember when I was younger I played farmville and when you planted a TON of a crop, you see a bar that increases showing you like (500 planted out of 1,000 required to reach the next rank).  When you planted enough to get the next rank, you would get like a little furniture piece with a medal or star on it (I do not remember).  Maybe the individual pins for each crop can be given to people when they plant 1 of any crop, and then you can keep planting more to try to rank up with that plant.  

For example:
    Plant 1 eggplant = eggplant pin
    plant 100 eggplant = Bronze eggplant pin
    Plant 500 eggplant = Silver eggplant pin
    Plant 1000 eggplant = Gold eggplant pin

It would be fun to be encouraged to plant all types of crops for cool ranks and collectibles
  • B B B

U U U

M M M

P P P

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve