winter maze

I'm currently looking for all the ice pieces from the maze

trading 2k per piece
dazzlej signature02

Comments

• Daily Bump!
    dazzlej signature02
  • Daily bump!

I'm still looking for pieces if anyone has any!
    dazzlej signature02
  • I have some. I'm looking for things I missed during post valentine, pre to middle racing, crossword and movies period prizes.... 

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
    tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    surfer and her secrets lol
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
    mrs claus lovvvve
    mrs claus 2022 music question
  • I have some.  I'll have to go through my players to see how many I can spare.  I should be able to check them tonight.  If you don't hear from me before saturday, remind me.
  • edited March 2019
    GiftPrincess said:

I have some. I'm looking for things I missed during post valentine, pre to middle racing, crossword and movies period prizes.... 

What pieces are you missing? :)

BrainFreeze said:

I have some.  I'll have to go through my players to see how many I can spare.  I should be able to check them tonight.  If you don't hear from me before saturday, remind me.

will do! :)
    dazzlej signature02
  • x23 frozen ice block - 1x1
    x26 frozen ice block - 1x2
    x24 frozen ice block - half height
    x23 frozen ice block - 1x3
    x33 frozen ice block - 1x4
    x22 frozen ice block - 3x4
    x18 frozen ice block - doorway
    x18 frozen ice block - 3x3
    x17 frozen ice block - 3x2

• BrainFreeze said:

x23 frozen ice block - 1x1
    x26 frozen ice block - 1x2
    x24 frozen ice block - half height
    x23 frozen ice block - 1x3
    x33 frozen ice block - 1x4
    x22 frozen ice block - 3x4
    x18 frozen ice block - doorway
    x18 frozen ice block - 3x3
    x17 frozen ice block - 3x2

I'll message you sometime tomorrow so we can meet to trade for all of the above pieces ^^ :)
    dazzlej signature02
  • I believe I missed some racing scavenger hunt and the ultimate crossword maze plushie (at the top of my head). I'll see what else I'm missing and if you still need them!

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited March 2019
    GiftPrincess said:

I believe I missed some racing scavenger hunt and the ultimate crossword maze plushie (at the top of my head). I'll see what else I'm missing and if you still need them!

I do still need them all except the doorways. I do have a couple of the racing signs and race car chairs.

(sent you an im in game brainfreeze)
    dazzlej signature02
  • dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

I believe I missed some racing scavenger hunt and the ultimate crossword maze plushie (at the top of my head). I'll see what else I'm missing and if you still need them!

I do still need them all except the doorways. I do have a couple of the racing signs and race car chairs.

If you can, can you IM me how many maze pieces will you be requiring per each of your available racing sign? Much thanks!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I have some extra pieces of most different sizes, do you have any hot pink pig erasers to spare? I also need some of the bridge benches that came out this year, and crossword giraffes. Lmk what you have
  • GiftPrincess said:

dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

If you can, can you IM me how many maze pieces will you be requiring per each of your available racing sign? Much thanks!
    sure :)
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

I have some extra pieces of most different sizes, do you have any hot pink pig erasers to spare? I also need some of the bridge benches that came out this year, and crossword giraffes. Lmk what you have

I have three of the hot pink pigs but I don't have any benches or giraffes
    dazzlej signature02
  • dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I have some extra pieces of most different sizes, do you have any hot pink pig erasers to spare? I also need some of the bridge benches that came out this year, and crossword giraffes. Lmk what you have

I got your message, sorry I haven't been on! I can trade you anytime and I'll find you in game. I have the walls ready!

TY

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Do you have any other color pigs for trade? I need light blue and I think green? And purple as well
  • edited March 2019
    Perpetual_Fighter said:

dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

Do you have any other color pigs for trade? I need light blue and I think green? And purple as well

I do have those colors.. how many do you need? I could do three or four of each color

Edit: thanks again for the trade gift!
    dazzlej signature02
  • dazzlej said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

dazzlej said:

GiftPrincess said:

Perpetual_Fighter said:

I do have those colors.. how many do you need? I could do three or four of each color

Edit: thanks again for the trade gift!
    I believe I need yellow as well. I need like 3 of each. How many maze pieces per pig?
  • edited April 2019
    I need two to three pieces of the winter ice maze per pig in a mix of sizes

I can also do the yellow pigs as well

So three light blue, green, purple, hot pink and yellow pigs for a total of 15 pigs
    dazzlej signature02