Regarding the NEW Italian Outfits - Sunday regarded me, thanks -

edited April 2019 in VFK Trading Post
Hi!!!! I'm looking for the NEW collectible outfits. If anybody can save me a set of girls plus carry accessories plus one girl and one boy doll, please let me know! I heard they will retire by Monday? So I'm just putting it out here! Let me know what y'all want as well. Thanks!

^:)^

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

Miss Clue Mysteries Border 2 

VFK thiefpeasant from enigma 1
tazzie grinzzzz by moi
Snazzy beanieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
surfer and her secrets lol
G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
THANK YOU!  

santa claus listening to me
mrs claus lovvvve
mrs claus 2022 music question

Comments

• Bump bumpp bumppp

ABOUT: Signed up: February 2017 Miss Clue only: March 2017 Regularly playing the kingdom: April 2017 hehehehehe...... Came for MISS CLUE, stayed for VFK <3

tazzie grinzzzz by moi
    G FOR GIFT GIFTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT Screenshot_1 VFK 000 winter65 VFK GIFTTTTTTTTT's BIRTHDAY VFK shy no shy scaleenigma questions my existence

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • they're still available to buy at autumn imports, under the gold stamps section :)

autumnimportsgoldstamps

alanrickman

I WOULD THINK OF YOU COLONEL BRANDON!!!!
    oh his hair... if I could only touch his hair
    Alan Rickman - 1946 - 2016  :(
  • showjumpingbird said:

they're still available to buy at autumn imports, under the gold stamps section :)

autumnimportsgoldstamps

I'm aware. :) I do am looking for gold stamps providers as I have exhausted mine own resources.

@showjumpingbird

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • I can get them for you if you still need them! We can just trade for credits if that works for you (whatever amt you think is fair)
  • sunday_monkey said:

I can get them for you if you still need them! We can just trade for credits if that works for you (whatever amt you think is fair)

Would 200K do? Yes I still need them! :)

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve
  • edited March 2019
    GiftPrincess said:

sunday_monkey said:

I can get them for you if you still need them! We can just trade for credits if that works for you (whatever amt you think is fair)

Would 200K do? Yes I still need them! :)

Yep that works! I'll send you a message later today so we can figure out when to meet. @GiftPrincess 

• I'm ready to trade anytime! :) :) :) 

Let me know when you see this!

tazzie grinzzzz by moi

LOGO from BLUEWIZ

Made by @bluewiz
    THANK YOU!  

mrs claus lovvvve